January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Johnson Creek outlet had little to speak of really...one pair of air max 90 current infrared's in a size 7 for $49.99 and couple UTT Veracruz Dunks inscattered size for $34.99 I believe.

I'm glad my man who runs the shipping/receiving there was on vacation last week when the V's hit so I didn't get any word on it in advance....theyget something good once every two years and it's his week off...awesome

Originally Posted by OLDSCHOOLFOOL187

Anybody see anything in Buffalo lately? I've been planning to hit it up but havent had the chance to yet....
Nothing worthwhile at the outlet. Black/Red/White Air Max Lights are now $21.99.

ASchwartz, are you referring to these:

maxlight_blk_red.jpg

or these:

maxlight_wht_vred_blk.jpg

?

Thanks.

Possibly a little gem for some of y'all:

Air Trainer SC Black/White/Carolina $39.99 some decent sizes left on NDC non-flash site (I wasn't getting them to show up on regular NDC)

302346_012_A

I tried to link, but you cannot link to these. You have to find 'em. Go to google, type in "Nike non-flash", click the first link.

On the Nike page, click the second link (it should take you to the non-flash site, click "home" on the non-flash site if it loads as an error)

Click "Clearance" on the menu to the left.

Click "Footwear" and click "42 items per page" and then click to page 8, you should see 'em there.

I don't know if these are at all sought after in this CW, but they were so hidden on the site and so cheap, I figured somebody would probably want them.

theair trainer was at marshalls for 19.99 2 weeks ago i have 2 pair that i pickes up.so check out marshalls

Was in Deer Park L.I. doing a job for NBC so I stopped by.. Nothing caught my eye really.. A lot of Lebron & Jordan apparel.

img_47da7c9234b74_865031-201-2701.jpg

865031-201 $59.99 ( Only sz 7 - 8.5 hash wall )

314252-201.jpg

301252-201 $49.99 ( Scattered sizes hash wall )

air-terra-humara-black-orange-01.jpg

609018-062 $44.99 ( Few sizes left )

flare_wht_red_blk.jpg

315957-161 $29.99 ( Few sizes left )

Deer Park Outlet (631)-242-3014

Eastbay.com has these marked down to $80 and you can get an additional 30% off if you spend $99.

Discount code:IPEB9JH3
They end up being $56 after discount, pretty good deal!

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Just got back from South Chicago...they have Air Force 2's, Bakins, 8/15 CDP, Army 6 Rings, and they said they would be getting the 11/12 B Grades in a week...shhhhhh
the 8/15 is a size 7 .. it's a return, the employee told me.
They had more...they had size 7,8,9,12,14, and 15...I wear a 10 and was struck so I copped the Bakins instead

Which color bakins did they have? How much did you pay?

Has anyone seen the black/red pippens with the zig zags on the side in an outlet? if so how much were they?

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Eastbay.com has these marked down to $80 and you can get an additional 30% off if you spend $99.

Discount code:IPEB9JH3
They end up being $56 after discount, pretty good deal!

Good find. One of the few things left in any normal sizes. I haven't seen eastbay this cleaned out in a long time.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Has anyone seen the black/red pippens with the zig zags on the side in an outlet? if so how much were they?
They were at a clearance outlet several months ago for $49.99, no recent reports about them showing up in normal outlets. I think they wereoriginally at normal outlets for $99, could be wrong about that, though.

just an add on to joeysoles post since I just got done at deer park

they had white cement 3 fusions 109.99
the glacier fusion 12s 94.99 (only big sizes left like 12 and up)
basketball edition 22s on back wall for 94.99

lots of fusion and lebron clothing. Most of the lebron clothing was big sizes

Back
Top Bottom