January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

VictoryBaller, major props on that update and the work you put in.

By the way, there was word we should be expecting some good stuff in the 2nd week on January right?

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Victoryballer, I appreciate the work.

good stuff victoryballer, thats puttin in work! def appreciated. im gonna call NT ATL to see if they have my size in the stealth XX3s

NT ATL closed it's doors for good yesterday. These might be a the new Nike store at Lenox, but I was in there the other day & saw no black xx3.
laugh.gif
probably why nobody picked up the phone!

Originally Posted by r00m112

By the way, there was word we should be expecting some good stuff in the 2nd week on January right?

Wonder what "good stuff" is gonna pop up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

vitoryballer- are those old love xx3s and doernbecher 1s a-grades? and do yo know if ntny ships? thanks

Well I don't even know if the old love xx3's are still at that outlet, and if they...I'm not sure if there a or b grades. I'm assuming thedoerenbecher 1's are agrades since there at a Niketown

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Black Stealth XX3: Some sizes at Niketown Atlanta
abstrack wrote:
NT ATL closed it's doors for good yesterday. These might be a the new Nike store at Lenox, but I was in there the other day & saw no black xx3.
got excited for a second lol, but appreciate the work victoryballer and the update abstrack...

eek.gif
@ NT ATL closing it's doors.

When I worked at NTLA, I used to talk to the HQ guys a lot, they would say that the only NT's pulling money in were NTLA, NTSF and NTNY. That they weretalking about getting rid of NT's period, except for those 3 + NTLV.

eek.gif
wonder which one is next: NT Denver, NT Boston or NT Hawaii

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

eek.gif

When I worked at NTLA, I used to talk to the HQ guys a lot, they would say that the only NT's pulling money in were NTLA, NTSF and NTNY. That they were talking about getting rid of NT's period, except for those 3 + NTLV.

eek.gif
Please not Portland...
nerd.gif
frown.gif

^ black XX3s hit a minute ago

Joeysole if your out there, I still was looking for some of those packs you said you seen for under $200 in NY, whats good?

Originally Posted by radioraheem

Joeysole if your out there, I still was looking for some of those packs you said you seen for under $200 in NY, whats good?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

dont you think he purposely gave half- $^% info? thats how all his posts been on here...if you need CDPs for cheap. wait for the FTL 50...still plenty of 1/22,2/21, 4/19, 5/18, and 8/15 laying around
Outlets been quiet with CDP b-grades, maybe theyre coming soon
devil.gif

eek.gif

When I worked at NTLA, I used to talk to the HQ guys a lot, they would say that the only NT's pulling money in were NTLA, NTSF and NTNY. That they were talking about getting rid of NT's period, except for those 3 + NTLV.

eek.gif

I think it will be NT Denver. I was in there last week. I use to live in Denver and i moved 6 months ago. When i was in there, they had no selectioncompared with what they had. They had next to nothing. Which is sad, because in Denver NT was one of the only legit places you could go without having aconnect.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Has anyone hit up the South Chicago outlet lately?

*** yesir***

Been waiting for these... ill wait to see if price drops though.
co-sign. 80 + shipping is average. you can get a ds new pair for the same price.

eyes.gif

UMMMMMMM, am i missing something here?

the pair your getting from outlet is new and DS for the same price.
but they're b-grades, are they not? i can get a-grades for 80 + shipping. i believe there's a difference. and they don't have to benecessarily ds, you don't know if someone's tried them on and walked around in them in the store.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by radioraheem

laugh.gif
roll.gif

dont you think he purposely gave half- $^% info? thats how all his posts been on here...if you need CDPs for cheap. wait for the FTL 50...still plenty of 1/22, 2/21, 4/19, 5/18, and 8/15 laying around
Outlets been quiet with CDP b-grades, maybe theyre coming soon
devil.gif
If you bought Eastbay giftcards when Eastbay had their 20% off giftcards then you could buy/have bought those CDP packs for around $166 each.

$248 for $310 giftcard (20% off giftcard)
$19.84 = 8% of $248, cashback through Fatwallet
$62.00 = 20% of $310, cashback through Live.com
======
$166.16

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

If you bought Eastbay giftcards when Eastbay had their 20% off giftcards then you could buy/have bought those CDP packs for around $166 each.

======
$166.16

I've never heard that you could combine fatwallet and live.com discounts

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

======
$166.16

I've never heard that you could combine fatwallet and live.com discounts

They are not discounts, its cashback. You go through fatwallet to buy the giftcard (thus getting cashback for the purchase of the gc). Once youhave the giftcard you go through live.com (gettting cashback for the actual purchase of merchandise). Live.com doesn't give you any cashback for thepurchase of a gc and fatwallet doesn't give you any cashback for paying with a gc. That's the best way to maximize your savings.

eek.gif

eek.gif
Hopefully not Denver! That place is usually poppin' pretty good and it's located in the center of the biggest tourist shopping districtin the city. To the guy who said he was in there a week ago and saw they were cleaned out, that's just because of the 40% off sales from the holidays. Iwould assume most NT's aside from the major markets are looking about the same. They just need a restock for the new year. You never know, though. Sincethey did just open a new Nike Factory Store in the area, I can't see them closing NT. Business had to be decent enough for them to open that store in theMills, so...

Anyway, to save anybody the toruble, the Employee Store (I think it's the one in Tenessee) DOES NOT have any of those Fire Red or GB V's. Those havebeen showing up in the system for over a year now and when I've called, they laughed at me.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Won't the shoes just be shipped to another NT or outlet?

And why weren't black XX3s spotted sooner?

They were. They were all over the place several months ago for $129.99 and many people posted about them on here.

Back
Top Bottom