January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by joeysole

My bad NTOC!
so it does exist?
eek.gif
NTOC has been shut down for years. I think they are referring to the new Factory Store that opened at the Block.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Pigeon Forge had the white/grey stealth XX3's for $49.99 today until a bulk buyer picked them all up. Total BS!
THOSE J'S WERE THERE ON FRIDAY.THEY DIDN'T RECIVE THEM UNTIL LATE FRIDAY NIGHT.ONLY PUT OUT THREE SZ 14's OUT ON SATURDAY.ONLY SIZESWERE 10 1/2 AND 14.I MANAGED TO SCOOP A PAIR OR TWO.THEY WERE A-GRADES.MANAGER KEPT IN THE BACK FOR HIS BULK BUYER FRIEND.

1b7364074653191363dd9596b750f01ccc58d5bb_t.gif

ok for all my ny heads here the deal, went to both tangers today riverhead and deer park the new one, and it was very dry, didn't have much for a gooddeal, deer park had the jason kidd zoom in many sz for 59 and it also had alot of jordan shorts but nothing was too crazy to bring up, riverhead sucked itdidn't have anything, no j's, airmax or anything, i plan on going to woodbury next week before school starts i'll give you a update., also therealot of zoom 96 i read a post last month and ordered it from a outlet in PA for total of 41 dollars shipped the black and blue zooms im not sure which one now,i seemed to misplace the receipt already but if i find i'll let u know

^^^ info is much appreciated, now I dont have to make any trips to those outlets until next month

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Pigeon Forge had the white/grey stealth XX3's for $49.99 today until a bulk buyer picked them all up. Total BS!
THOSE J'S WERE THERE ON FRIDAY.THEY DIDN'T RECIVE THEM UNTIL LATE FRIDAY NIGHT.ONLY PUT OUT THREE SZ 14's OUT ON SATURDAY.ONLY SIZES WERE 10 1/2 AND 14.I MANAGED TO SCOOP A PAIR OR TWO.THEY WERE A-GRADES.MANAGER KEPT IN THE BACK FOR HIS BULK BUYER FRIEND.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by typecast3

seems fishy why would those be 49.99? i figure maybe 109.99 woulda been the price
THEY CAME IN FROM ANOTHER STORE.SHOES R N THE ORIGINAL BOX WITH THE BONUS CD.THIS CLEARENCE OUTLET PRICES ARE NOT HIGHER THAN 69.99 .CATCH THEM ATTHE RIGHT TIME AND U CAN GET A SUPER DEAL LIKE ME.

THOSE J'S WERE THERE ON FRIDAY.THEY DIDN'T RECIVE THEM UNTIL LATE FRIDAY NIGHT.ONLY PUT OUT THREE SZ 14's OUT ON SATURDAY.ONLY SIZES WERE 10 1/2 AND 14.I MANAGED TO SCOOP A PAIR OR TWO.THEY WERE A-GRADES.MANAGER KEPT IN THE BACK FOR HIS BULK BUYER FRIEND.

smh,

anyway went to ontario mills last night,

nothing really special going on in that store in fact the jb clothing prices went up but some have additional 20% off, lots of jb clothing and jackets

as for shoes all i remember seeing are some melo M4's 2 CW for $69.99 each
zoom flight 96 both cw for $69.99
lebron soldier 2 for $69.99
nike shox slam for $59.99
nike zoom blur $41.99
nike flight dunk hoop for $59.99
jordan flypsides $79.99
jordan trunner KO DTRT $69.99
jordan team elite low - forgot the price

and for women's they had some
jordan retro 8 womens the icy blues for $49.99 would have copped but the larget size was a 10 i think

Dude I remember you posting that info but I dont remember you posting the price...sucks we wouldn't have had a chance anyway because of the manager butwhatevers I guess....

Speaking of PF what happened to Miss V??

Are there still any size 14's left???

Any word on any AM95s still in the outlets? Thanks in advance. Got to hit up my US connects if indeed there are any left (crosses fingers)

Originally Posted by BORN2SHINE

Are there still any size 14's left???

Nope no XX3's left at all, the bulk buyer got all the rest.

The only thing they have good in a size 14 is the hyperdunks that were posted a couple of pages back on this thread.

But the sad thing is they are selling the hyperdunks at $59, when they had the XX3's at $49

Pigeon forge is shadyville..that's why Versace stop posting in here.

Nike needs to step up to the plate with concern to the bulk buyers/resellers.

This is becoming impossible for regular peeps to take advantage of the great deals.

Dam shame when this is the month all the hot Jordan sneaks hitting Outlets too.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Pigeon forge is shadyville..that's why Versace stop posting in here.

Nike needs to step up to the plate with concern to the bulk buyers/resellers.

This is becoming impossible for regular peeps to take advantage of the great deals.

Dam shame when this is the month all the hot Jordan sneaks hitting Outlets too.
Why would they? They send shoes to outlets because they couldn't be sold at retail stores. The outlet is essentially a way for Nike to sell asmany discounted shoes as possible so they can make room for new stuff. They love it when someone buys out the whole stock of a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom