January-February Flight Club release (?)

I really need an invite I've been apart of jumpman23 for about 5 years and I can't even get an invite

I was in Pampers when the OG Flight Club was made?....HAHAHHAHA you make me laugh man. I've been wearin Jordans longer than you've been alive son. Didyou have the OG 1's? I had them in TWO colors. Do you even remember the black and red pair? Probably not. THATS how long I've been wrapped up in theJordan faze. You wernt even a thought in your parents head back then....Like I said, Im keepin my invites. I have a hard enough time getting limited releases,so this makes it a little bit easier. The more people that have a membership, the harder it is for me to get the releases they are going to put out on there.

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

i got 2 invites, so first 2 who pm get em.

This isn't the thread for that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i know one thing i cant wait to see what that # 3 is going to look like. i am praying its not that fusion coming out later this year.what a letdown that would be , tease us for months with a picture of maybe a new # 3 jordan or even a retro like the black/cement,then give us a fusion. now that would be messed up

PREACH!

man, these kids and their invite requests. THIS is why I still have mine, and will never give them away. If you didnt get an email from jumpman23.com with a code, you shouldnt be able to get on the site. Its just like swoosh.com, I cant get on there cuz I'm not a member...YOU cant get on flight club cuz you NOT a member, PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Its not my fault I was lucky enough to get a email from them, If you want a invite so bad, buy it off ebay, Im sure they still have some left.

You came off as stuck up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

I was in Pampers when the OG Flight Club was made?....HAHAHHAHA you make me laugh man. I've been wearin Jordans longer than you've been alive son. Did you have the OG 1's? I had them in TWO colors. Do you even remember the black and red pair? Probably not. THATS how long I've been wrapped up in the Jordan faze. You wernt even a thought in your parents head back then....Like I said, Im keepin my invites. I have a hard enough time getting limited releases, so this makes it a little bit easier. The more people that have a membership, the harder it is for me to get the releases they are going to put out on there.

I doubt that, considering you would be atleast in your late 20s to mid 30s to remember getting them. And the games you played according to your XBLGamerTag, your age wouldn't match up with the demographics of somebody claiming to have that many years under their belt. You are entitled to your opinionas I am entitled to mine. You sound immature for someone claiming to be that old.

With that being said, since there is only speculation being thrown around, I'll throw in my 2 cents. I think XX3 clothing will be what is coming out forhte simple fact that JB usually releases their clothing weeks in advance for an upcoming shoe.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i know one thing i cant wait to see what that # 3 is going to look like. i am praying its not that fusion coming out later this year.what a letdown that would be , tease us for months with a picture of maybe a new # 3 jordan or even a retro like the black/cement,then give us a fusion. now that would be messed up
I HIGHLY AGREE with that.. I'm looking forward to seeing it but i'll be
indifferent.gif
about it if its a fusion

hey i have two invites to flightvlub i never used first to to pm get them seriously people so HIT ME UP im giving away like a peice of candy

Originally Posted by mars92

speaking of flight club those XV's didn't sell out because people dont have the access or code for flight club.

incorrect. even after they released them again on nike.com they had a full size run for the longest time.

sick90teg4dr, if all your gonna do is hate and not help, why you a member of niketalk? VIIheaven made a good statement (besides that pamper thing) and if yournot gonna put out something thats gonna help, why say anything?

Back
Top Bottom