January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

F69B129E-BE6C-4B3F-881E-ABB3477EE6DD.jpeg
Acknowledge him
We the ones

Question for all.

Why WOULD you EVER put the world title on Adam Cole?

Why him?

I guess I don't see IT in him and this is essentially a "cruiserweight company" so the size issue isn't as much of an issue had this been Main Roster WWE.
He’s a good wrestler and solid talker. Think there’s probably like 7-8 guys or so ahead of him in the pecking order though. I wouldn’t feel the need to put the belt on him.

“I have a message that is much bigger than my dreams in pro wrestling,” Ali wrote. “Despite my best efforts, I will not be able to deliver this message while working with WWE.

“Therefore, I am requesting my release from WWE.”

He retiring?

I don't get the complaints about Cole's booking.

Similar complaints were made about Omega's and Miro's booking when he (Miro) first arrived in AEW.

Just wait for the storylines to play out. Cole will be wearing gold soon enough and then y'all can complain about him being too small.

I get your point but putting Miro with that goof Kip Sabian and giving him that best man gimmick was nonsense.

Thankfully they pivoted and he came into his own with the God's favorite champion gimmick.

I think Bay Bay has been booked alright so far.

They're obviously planting the seeds for an Elite v. Paragons feud.

Question for all.

Why WOULD you EVER put the world title on Adam Cole?

Why him?

I guess I don't see IT in him and this is essentially a "cruiserweight company" so the size issue isn't as much of an issue had this been Main Roster WWE.

Yes, he’s a fan favorite and will sell merch.

So he asked for his release cause he can't "blah blah blah" in WWE, and then signs the video with his WWE given name??..I'll never take this guy seriously..smh..
ummmm he was mustafa ali before he signed with the wwe

Back
Top Bottom