January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

wonder why nxt aint come out with a cop gimmick yet?
42617aebd9c9833cdb5ff1a8fed0fa5d.jpg

jshortt jshortt who are your 4 Pillars of AEW?

Ha! I feel like this is a loaded question. They're probably not far off with that shirt. If we're saying this is potential to be huge, I'll go with...
-MJF
-Sammy
-Hangman
-Jungle Boy

Britt is an interesting case. She's still pretty young, and has shown a ton of growth in a pretty short amount of time. I'm curious to see how she looks this time next year.

With a little more work, Dante Martin has superstar written all over him if he can just find a personality...and they don't Ricochet him.

Ricky Starks interests me a helluva lot too. Can talk his butt off, has the personality and the look. Just need to see how much the neck injury messed with him.

Ha! I feel like this is a loaded question. They're probably not far off with that shirt. If we're saying this is potential to be huge, I'll go with...
-MJF
-Sammy
-Hangman
-Jungle Boy

Britt is an interesting case. She's still pretty young, and has shown a ton of growth in a pretty short amount of time. I'm curious to see how she looks this time next year.

With a little more work, Dante Martin has superstar written all over him if he can just find a personality...and they don't Ricochet him.

Ricky Starks interests me a helluva lot too. Can talk his butt off, has the personality and the look. Just need to see how much the neck injury messed with him.

I wouldn't put Jungle Boy on mine because you need charisma and are able to talk and he doesn't have any of that.

My 4 Pillars

MJF
Wardlow
Darby
Ricky Starks

I had Powerhouse Hobbs at one point over Darby but him losing twice to Denim Goof, getting herbed by Dante Martin who was selling a leg injury and then losing clean to him knocked him off.

I wouldn't put Jungle Boy on mine because you need charisma and are able to talk and he doesn't have any of that.

My 4 Pillars

MJF
Wardlow
Darby
Ricky Starks

I had Powerhouse Hobbs at one point over Darby but him losing twice to Denim Goof, getting herbed by Dante Martin who was selling a leg injury and then losing clean to him knocked him off.

Excellent point about Jungle Boy. Seems like he's working on the promo stuff, but that's what's going to end up killing him. I probably should've put Darby on there, but I kinda feel like he's already WELL on his way. Wardlow is another interesting case. Depending on how he's booked the next few months, he could be an absolute stud.

Back
Top Bottom