January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Halfway through this GCW event. It's my first time watching this promotion and was highly entertained. Heavy ECW vibes on this one.
I'm sure their other stuff isn't as good but congrats to them for putting on a great show for NY.
yup ever since i boycotted aew i been looking to get my wrestling fix from elsewhere and gcw is basically another ecw copycat. sloppy and ridiculously bad but entertaining. i went to go get something to eat came back and thought i seen bill alphonso in the ring.

Is nobody gonna do a Royal Rumble pool this year??
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fbf4323425e7052e28b2bc5c10a1c070d.png

Halfway through this GCW event. It's my first time watching this promotion and was highly entertained. Heavy ECW vibes on this one.
I'm sure their other stuff isn't as good but congrats to them for putting on a great show for NY.

This was actually kind of low quality by GCW standards

i see red velvet is wrestling on dynamite this week....

with the amount of talent on that roster that is something that cannot happen.

last week they had brock anderson on dynamite?

what the **** is wrong with tony con?

i see red velvet is wrestling on dynamite this week....

with the amount of talent on that roster that is something that cannot happen.

last week they had brock anderson on dynamite?

what the **** is wrong with tony con?

You continuing to question Tony, calling him Tony Con, saying that you are boycotting dynamite is putting a target on your back.

Bashing the EVPs, the 45 stables, the "DeathMatch", etc. will make you ex-communicado

Back
Top Bottom