January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
That did sound like a direct shot at KO :lol:

Seth just mad a cheerio bagged a finer woman than he did. Case Case

Colby's just mad cause he got a small wiener and his old lady ain't got any ******* or mass to keep him warm at night..Indie wrestlers do everything the guys in WWE do..They just happen to do it for less money, crappier working conditions, and a harder road life..So he can take those 150 matches a year and let Rik-O-Shayde shove them right up his butt..

Just quoting this to show y'all how he constantly does this.

Insults everyone on here and thinks he's better than everyone.
You are projecting internal feelings.

I am simply saying non-WWE produced documentaries don't get much traction around here.

If you can prove otherwise, do so.

Rusev lost

Not even in contention for the 24/7 Title while his wife is DMing the yambs to smarks on social media

Hate to see it
Wait she's dming the yambs
checks-notes.gif

I'm sure Seth wasn't talking about Big Owens, but it IS funny that he indirectly described Owens.

I am trying to think who else wears Basketball Shorts and a T-Shirt? I guess regular random Indy dudes?

Grateful by the dozen sale
We’re celebrating with a 24 hours of savings.

Because of you, we’ve got 12 reasons to smile. With your support, we’ve ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Traditional Carriers in North America, Twelve Years in a Row.”*

To celebrate, we’re offering sweet sale fares on flights to your favorite spots, today only.

*Alaska Airlines received the highest score among traditional carriers in the J.D. Power 2019 North American Airline Satisfaction Study of passengers’ satisfaction with the airline carrier. Visit jdpower.com/awards.This indicates a link to an external site that may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Grateful by the dozen sale | Alaska Airlines https://www.alaskaair.com/content/d...flFxXBpZRJ4VX11u0OPmhKH6AGHcJ5C0E6_I-5ofCLzmo

Grateful by the dozen sale
We’re celebrating with a 24 hours of savings.

Because of you, we’ve got 12 reasons to smile. With your support, we’ve ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Traditional Carriers in North America, Twelve Years in a Row.”*

To celebrate, we’re offering sweet sale fares on flights to your favorite spots, today only.

*Alaska Airlines received the highest score among traditional carriers in the J.D. Power 2019 North American Airline Satisfaction Study of passengers’ satisfaction with the airline carrier. Visit jdpower.com/awards.This indicates a link to an external site that may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Grateful by the dozen sale | Alaska Airlines https://www.alaskaair.com/content/deals/flights/sale?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=ola&utm_term=mpm&utm_content=6.25 flash sale tail image&utm_campaign=6_25 flash sale&ola=hw_performance_q2_||20190625_sale||_mpm_evocalize_facebook_tailimage&fbclid=IwAR1v1BRt7kK8JwflFxXBpZRJ4VX11u0OPmhKH6AGHcJ5C0E6_I-5ofCLzmo

Cool post, thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom