January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a company that has damn Ty Dillinger in the Semi-Main Event picture will crush a SUPER Indy with the backing of The King of Sports Entertainment.

Aight......

Watch the numbers speak after 3 months.

I'll bring this quote back up.

Vince's lame attempt at making them a female Rock N Sock Connection is getting pretty boring at this point..Bliss needs to be on mic doing interview skits and nothing else..She's a terrible wrestler..The pairing of her and Nikki is doing nothing but making Cross look very weak, so she's gonna be washed up when Vince decides to split them up..It's a shame cause she can wrestle pretty good and can tell a solid story in the ring..

6B3B3A8C-CC0F-4E26-9434-98BCC36C32C8.gif

I want to have a conversation with you but I am going to need you to stay on the topic and don't take it as someone is attacking you.

So in 2019, you honestly believe ALL regular/simple body splashes from the Top should finish a match off? (Think Uso)

Top Rope Frankensteiners, should finish matches?

Top rope Leg Drops?

I want to have a conversation with you but I am going to need you to stay on the topic and don't take it as someone is attacking you.

So in 2019, you honestly believe ALL regular/simple body splashes from the Top should finish a match off? (Think Uso)

Top Rope Frankensteiners, should finish matches?

Top rope Leg Drops?
let me a 220 pound dude splash you from the top rope and see how you do.

So only 220 lb wrestlers exist?

There aren't plenty of sub 200 lb wrestlers in this world?

Interesting.

About time you noticed her.
i was just using me as a example stop insulting my intelligence. Any weight from a height dropped on you should be lethal is my point.

i was just using me as a example stop insulting my intelligence. Any weight from a height dropped on you should be lethal is my point.

He loves to insult people's intelligence.

Remember, he's a "teacher" so he thinks he's above everyone else.

Any weight from a height dropped on you should be lethal is my point.
Any weight from that height should be lethal, even if there is a disparity in the two fighters?

So Juventud Guerrera doing a diving body splash on Ron Reese should be an automatic finish?

trying to have a nice conversation with him and i get this smh i see what you mean brother knee
I legit put my face in my hand. I came at you from the jump asking you not to take ANYTHING personally and it took less than 2 replies for that to happen.

Why? Because I used SARCASM that you took as insulting your intelligence?

Can't win with you man.

Any weight from that height should be lethal, even if there is a disparity in the two fighters?

So Juventud Guerrera doing a diving body splash on Ron Reese should be an automatic finish?
yes imo its a weight dropped from a height. Plus what would juvie juice be doing wrestling him anyway?

#lowiqexample
#disrespectingcrusierweights

I legit put my face in my hand. I came at you from the jump asking you not to take ANYTHING personally and it took less than 2 replies for that to happen.

Why? Because I used SARCASM that you took as insulting your intelligence?

Can't win with you man.
Jesus Christ man its a joke relax lol you know knee play games with you im just playing along geez lol

Jesus Christ man its a joke relax lol you know knee play games with you im just playing along geez lol
Not sure why you think I would assume YOU are joking about being in your feelings.

Why would I think YOU were joking?

yes imo its a weight dropped from a height.

But when a dive happens, the entire body isn't coming down on the opponent, so it isn't even 100% of the billed weight of the "diver." It is usually depending on the point of contact. For example, a Leg Drop doesn't utilize 100% of the body weight of the offensive wrestler.

Not to mention, how tall is the Top Turnbuckle? 3 Feet? That is high enough for you to consider it a lethal drop for the person on the defensive end?

It depends on the move.
It depends on the two wrestlers.
It depends on the time of the match.

It isn't as black and white as, "ALL top rope moves should finish."

What about Big Dudes like Earthquake who have more blubber to withstand those type of attacks? So all wrestlers have the same defensive attributes?

Many holes in that argument man. I think you know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom