January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Seth Rollins doing a Frog Splash on Brock LEsner should be an instant finish? Or are you going to discount that from being reality too?

Katy catZingano/Bliss vs Charlotte/Nia , instant finish?

Ricochet and Braun instant finish?

You catch feelings.

So if you pretend to catch feelings, I have no reason to think you are joking.
No think i catch feelings but i think your the one that be in your feels
But when a dive happens, the entire body isn't coming down on the opponent, so it isn't even 100% of the billed weight of the "diver." It is usually depending on the point of contact. For example, a Leg Drop doesn't utilize 100% of the body weight of the offensive wrestler.

Not to mention, how tall is the Top Turnbuckle? 3 Feet? That is high enough for you to consider it a lethal drop for the person on the defensive end?

It depends on the move.
It depends on the two wrestlers.
It depends on the time of the match.

It isn't as black and white as, "ALL top rope moves should finish."

What about Big Dudes like Earthquake who have more blubber to withstand those type of attacks? So all wrestlers have the same defensive attributes?

Many holes in that argument man. I think you know that
meh yea i guess still all top moves shouldnt be kicked out. Thats why they should only be used a certain points in matches like the finish

meh yea i guess still all top moves shouldnt be kicked out. Thats why they should only be used a certain points in matches like the finish
What exactly are you saying here? Are you admitting there are holes in your initial statement or not?

To me, sounds like yes since you are now moving to WHEN they should be done.

wwe-nxt-takeover-toronto-logo-3.jpg

Reactions: fx2
Add me to the list who thinks AEW will smoke NXT.

Iam not and have never sat around or cared about Minor League WWE even when they had the TNA guys as the face of that show.
It will take time but they are led by bright minds. I have faith in cody and the guys
Solid numbers so far for their events and lots of buzz on social media. Seems like turner is fully invested in this venture

Dear lord, baby Jesus. Just when I think the WWE can't possibly make a more terrible shirt, they manage to top themselves. I...I got nothing...

Screenshot_20190809-104241.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom