January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are focusing on my joke to throw everyone off from the momentary prisoner comparison you made between Ospreay and Omega
Oh now it is a joke?

Let me know at what point it would be ok for me to project a greater ceiling for Ospreay over Omega.....

I see you're point and tend to agree..But wouldn't you like to see Cole/Dream/Whoever else get their shot at WrestleMania?..Or headline a SummerFest?..MiTB?..

Absolutely I would. If WWE can get their act together, I would want them on the main roster. Unfortunately I don’t have faith in Vince or the creative team to book all them correctly.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican does the $20 couponski also apply to Zelina Vega & IIconics jackets ? :nerd:

01BEE7B1-83FF-4504-A99E-878A132EAFAE.jpeg
9D871A4E-7CEE-4236-863E-A5CA87691896.jpeg
6E204112-74C9-49BE-900B-45147E5868B7.jpeg
3EF78401-8B4B-42B0-AFB0-B735B1B73865.jpeg

You created these rules...don't ask for them to be thrown out once the tables have turned

I created the rules?

You insinuated that it was too early for me to say Ospreay will surpass Omega.

So since you insinuated it was too early, YOU tell me when it is an appropriate time to make the claim.

You have said how much you despise American Wrestling, therefore you hate American wrestlers
Of course you come crawling out of the sewer with the lies .

You should stop lying so much before you trick yourself into believing those things are actually true.

I created the rules?

You insinuated that it was too early for me to say Ospreay will surpass Omega.

So since you insinuated it was too early, YOU tell me when it is an appropriate time to make the claim.

There was no insinuation...I said it in plain English

You are a prisoner of the moment for saying that Ospreay will surpass Omega

When Ospreay has a year greater than or equal to Omega's 2017-2018, you have my permission to make that comparison

Of course you come crawling out of the sewer with the lies .

You should stop lying so much before you trick yourself into believing those things are actually true.

You have said it before.

But hey, you also called Bryant Gumble a cornball brother here and denied it.

I'll let the guy with an idea chew you up for a few.

Then you can go back to hell and lick your wounds.

You have said it before.

But hey, you also called Bryant Gumble a cornball brother here and denied it.

I'll let the guy with an idea chew you up for a few.

Then you can go back to hell and lick your wounds.
I have said that I HATE American wrestling?

Quote it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom