January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Finished up the last day of A Block.

Ibushi/Okada
KENTA/ZSJ

were the standout matches.

Looks like Gedo is ALL IN on the Ibushi push, don't see him winning the Block again just to lose in the Finals.

For God's sake though please don't have Naito win B Block. Not looking forward to Ibushi/Naito 2948824028434882342784729

Going to order some halal for tonight's NXT show.

You know, the food tastes so much better when you're watching it as an unbiased fan.

Maybe some guy with an idea and some DMV cat could stop eating so right off the can, they might actually enjoy it.

That's actually HHH. Undertaker was never THE man cause he didn't have to be, due to his gimmick mostly. HHH was never THE man cause he was never better than any of his peers.

And :rofl: :rofl: at the amount of Hurracanranas at TripleMania. My goodness
You put HHH above Undertaker for B+ Player Rankings?

I trust you as the Go-To for everything WWE for the time I walked away

You put HHH above Undertaker for B+ Player Rankings?

I trust you as the Go-To for everything WWE for the time I walked away

Most def. Both are GOATs, but HHH is 100% the GOAT B+ player. Taker is a GOAT big man, even though latter years aren't kind to him. Taker never had to be the lead guy cause he was pretty much a special attraction type wrestler due to his gimmick. HHH was only the man because so many other people were out of the picture, but he's one of the reasons people started tuning out of wrestling way back. You can't 100% be the lead guy as a heel, but HHH was still never better than a lot of the peak guys during his time. Hell, he wasn't even getting cheered the most while he was in DX.

There's alot of Japanese girls on IG who look similar.
Like certain styles.

She reminds me of one of them.
Nothing special, not my cup of tea
Maybe if you saw her in motion you would change you tune, maybe not.

She is a valet in The New Japan.

man watching season 3 of glow bash is a douche bag, Ruth is fine, and sam is still hilarious.

Just finished E3.

Shiela still leading MVP

When Sam was talking about how they gonna be 35 mins just for everyone to take off their coats had me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom