Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

IIIISSSSSWYDT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Finished up the last day of A Block.

Ibushi/Okada
KENTA/ZSJ

were the standout matches.

Looks like Gedo is ALL IN on the Ibushi push, don't see him winning the Block again just to lose in the Finals.

For God's sake though please don't have Naito win B Block. Not looking forward to Ibushi/Naito 2948824028434882342784729

You leaving out Tana-Ospreay

Those last 3 matches were incredible.

Do you keep your carbs under like 50g per day or something? Also, do you eat a lot of fat from meat and nuts to supplement the low carb in take?
Yea something like that.

I do compensate for good fats like avocado. I substitute dressing on my salad with either half an avocado or some goat or feta cheese

Oh man, the lies you tell :smh: :lol:

After thousands of years of you manipulating folks, you would think that you would have mastered it by now.
see how he tries to bait me into responding to him? He low key loves me i know it
Yea something like that.

I do compensate for good fats like avocado. I substitute dressing on my salad with either half an avocado or some goat or feta cheese
sup brother hows the paper chase?

see how he tries to bait me into responding to him? He low key loves me i know it

sup brother hows the paper chase?
Paper treating ya boy right. Got an Australia trip next month. I’ll be visiting family there for about a month.

How bout you my guy? How’s the new job?

We sippin on anything tonight or tomorrow? Need to virtually have a drink with u

Paper treating ya boy right. Got an Australia trip next month. I’ll be visiting family there for about a month.

How bout you my guy? How’s the new job?

We sippin on anything tonight or tomorrow? Need to virtually have a drink with u
Australia damn :pimp: i always wanted to go there. Have fun be safe.

I actually went to turn in my two weeks notice and they gave me a 40k a year raise plus extra benefits to stay so i stayed :pimp:

Yea i got a big bottle of that bourbon @ITO got me hooked on this for this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom