January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be Vegas!!!!

D189EB3A-B1DE-4ACF-A132-61FF744DD411.gif

He can't .

Before you came on board, that was the same dude that wanted to fight me, cussed me out, threatened to block me for not agreeing with him on Jericho being the GOAT.

SO relaxing is something he has never mastered.
There's history between you two, don't know if this account of events before my arrival here is biased or not. This doesn't seem out of the ordinary for Sir Julesworth though.

There's history between you two, don't know if this account of events before my arrival here is biased or not. This doesn't seem out of the ordinary for Sir Julesworth though.

His emotions, not mine. I was having a conversation. He was having a one-sided emotional war.

He can't .

Before you came on board, that was the same dude that wanted to fight me, cussed me out, threatened to block me for not agreeing with him on Jericho being the GOAT.

SO relaxing is something he has never mastered.
His emotions, not mine. I was having a conversation. He was having a one-sided emotional war.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom