January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayfabe really is dead:smh::smh::frown::frown::frown:

I always respected your commitment to kayfabe...

giphy.gif

Was Jericho being the GOAT kayfabe too?
I love how all of a sudden he was joking. I really wish he didn't get himself banned so I could pull up those old posts.

He is literally rewriting history at this point.

He was serious for sure.

Then maybe 6 months ago, he claimed Jericho was the best technical wrestler of all time.

I love how all of a sudden he was joking. I really wish he didn't get himself banned so I could pull up those old posts.

He is literally rewriting history at this point.

He was serious for sure.

Then maybe 6 months ago, he claimed Jericho was the best technical wrestler of all time.
Jericho is the goat i wasnt joking. Your rewriting history. Im talking about you saying im really emotional about it. I could careless what you think.

Jericho is the goat i wasnt joking. Your rewriting history. Im talking about you saying im really emotional about it. I could careless what you think.

You were highly emotional about it.

It is ok. That is how you operate.

No need to deny what everyone witnessed.

You were in your feelings. Point blank.

To NOW pretend you weren't is funny.

But you have to save face. I get it.

You were highly emotional about it.

It is ok. That is how you operate.

No need to deny what everyone witnessed.

You were in your feelings. Point blank.

To NOW pretend you weren't is funny.

But you have to save face. I get it.
You must take a dump and be like this sh*t dont stink. Again ill say it slow so you understand Malcolm. I MUST BE A GOOD ACTOR FOR YOU TO THINK I WAS EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT

You must take a dump and be like this sh*t dont stink. Again ill say it slow so you understand Malcolm. I MUST BE A GOOD ACTOR FOR YOU TO THINK I WAS EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT

Repition is a form of hypnosis.

So again, I understand what you are attempting to do.

You’ve been watching wrassling weekly? I’ve been recently watching raw and SD and it’s been entertaining. Even got my girl into it
Naw just ppvs my wife is into it now. Im NXT shes main roster. Her faves are Roman, Butt stuff, and Charolette flair. Hates Shayna too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom