January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I got respect for the wrestlers and all but they need to think of the number of matches going forward. Crowd is dead after Kofi win and dudes are not getting home until what? 3 AM?

That was a bad ending and it seems all the babyfaces won but they haven’t hit on the finish since Seth cashes in.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they run this match back at SummerSlam.

I totally get the promos and mic skills are 50% of the job but sorry, I read people were comparing her to stone cold...Steve god dammit austin. Lolwut and she clearly can't keep up with Charlotte and Ronda.

I gained a ton of respect for Charlotte flair, she waswinsanely impressive, seemed just giangantic and totally overpowering despite the fact that Ronda would beat the breaks off her in a real fight.

Ronda was good too, gunna make a great heel. If they choose to go that way.

PlayfulEarlyHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

7bws05argyq21.jpg

i haven’t been watching lately but it still the same people besides kofi getting opportunities. this is why i watch on illegal streams.

how long til the crowd turns on Becky? :lol:

my takeaway...
charlotted shined in that match. ronda bumped her *** off for them

I give the show a 6/10

Solid but just too damn long.

Also, that Kofi/DBry match should have gone first or last.

After that match, the crowd was meh.

Hey osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

Who are your favorite wrestlers?
Have you ever attended a wrestling event?
Do you have Fire Pro Wrestling for xbox1?
What are your thoughts on the Canadian destroyer?

Can I get your email so that I can send you links of Japanese wrestling matches from the 80s? REALLY good stuff man.

I didn't really pay attention to the CM Punk era, punk seemed like kinda of a non athltea but he was like 6,4 right.

Becky is just a regular sized woman with red hair.

Astute assessment of CM Punk

He was a backyard wrestler who somehow fumbled his way into the mainstream...zero athletic background otherwise

Smart marks love him because of his sassy worked shoots...that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom