January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the real

who will debut/return tomorrow
one brand for womens tag, one for womens singles?
a superstar shakeup is long overdue...i feel like its only been braun,seth,roman for 3 years

Draft is the 15th.

1. My favorite wrestlers are the most basic ones.you would expect from a child.of the attitude era. Mick Foley, Undertaker, stone cold, the rock, the Dudley Boyz, rht hardy boys.

2. One house show when I was like 13. Watched raw and smackdown as a kid all the time, never saw PPV unless.mh grandma was in town. she was a huge wrestling fan so she always would order all the PPVs. Only Nigerian grandmother wrestling fan .:lol:

3. Nope, stopped playing them at smackdown video game from PS1.

4. I don't know who that is

5. hah thankst but I think Im gunna stick to my current once year.wrestlmanis routine occAaasional Summer slam
. :lol:

:lol:

Fam I was mocking a certain individual on here who likes asking those questions and loves force-feeding links to us on here.

You're always welcomed to post on here, though.

BTW, Canadian destroyer is some flippy wrestling move that individual calls his favorite.

:lol:

Fam I was mocking a certain individual on here who likes asking those questions and loves force-feeding links to us on here.

You're always welcomed to post on here, though.

BTW, Canadian destroyer is some flippy wrestling move that individual calls his favorite.

Sorry not in on the inside jokes. :lol:

they could’ve cut out a lot of stuff and gave those three more time.

Didn’t need:
Nash and Hall
Ron
Roman and Drew
Dave and Hunter and his full length feature film entrance:smh:

If you’re a casual fan and see the women close the show and this was your first time watching I don’t see how they kept you for most of the night or even want to come back.

Tuesday about to be lit!

And with no NXT call ups they might run some of these matches back :rolleyes

Sasha has all the promise in the world damn Shane.

Yeah?

Jk, Meangene45 Meangene45
64ED7334-DF19-4573-929D-A01EE30FAAB2.gif

I hadn’t watched wrestling for about 2 months and I dedicated over 7 hours to this show and now I feel really dumb.

Are any of the WWE games since 2k16 a remote upgrade from it? I stopped buying them for obvious reasons but keep 2k16 for ladder matches with my friends and the manager mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom