January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAM was so much fun up until the main event got interrupted. That’s when the beach balls and AEW chants started.
Jeans farewell after the cameras went off was great.

Alexa really boring in the ring. Just have a hard time believing her. She’s only cute and that’s about it.

They did the swerve so no one would switch to the game? Cmon son!

Have faith SD will be better but wouldn’t be surprised if people are just dead.

It amazing how far Bayley and Sasha have fallen off, even for WWE standards.

Went from having one of the most amazing and satisfying storylines in NXT, to getting no reactions from crowds no and getting washed by the juggernaut known as Alexa Bliss.

It amazing how far Bayley and Sasha have fallen off, even for WWE standards.

Went from having one of the most amazing and satisfying storylines in NXT, to getting no reactions from crowds no and getting washed by the juggernaut known as Alexa Bliss.
i was thinking the same thing. But then look at becky. She was dead a year ago and now the man.

the juggernaut known as Alexa Bliss.

032851D9-8BD4-413F-AC0A-1D80793031C4.gif

i was thinking the same thing. But then look at becky. She was dead a year ago and now the man.

You right to an extent, but even when Becky was stuck in midcard purgatory people still cared about her.

As evidenced by the fans being totally behind her when she beat the dog**** outta Charlotte after Ms. Woo Charlotte'd her way into the match with Becky and Carmella.

No one gives a **** about Sasha or Bayley anymore. When Sasha was back home in Boston a while back, her entrance was met with indifference at best.

I'm sure Izzy would spit in Bayley's face at this point.

Sasha and Bayley need a move to Smackdown badly to have any hope of resurrecting their careers.

You right to an extent, but even when Becky was stuck in midcard purgatory people still cared about her.

As evidenced by the fans being totally behind her when she beat the dog**** outta Charlotte after Ms. Woo Charlotte'd her way into the match with Becky and Carmella.

No one gives a **** about Sasha or Bayley anymore. When Sasha was back home in Boston a while back, her entrance was met with indifference at best.

I'm sure Izzy would spit in Bayley's face at this point.

Sasha and Bayley need a move to Smackdown badly to have any hope of resurrecting their careers.

I think they had a show in CT, not in Boston, but I see your point. She got Lafayatte’d tho.

Vince going through his back pocket ideas and already revisiting ideas of them being secret lovers :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom