January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised it turned out to be a flop. Raw after Mania became a thing after the NY crowd hijacked the show. WWE has tried to ride that wave ever since. My brother wanted to go, but I don't have the patience to sit through a three hour show filled with breaks and commercials. I went to bed at 930.

Not surprised it turned out to be a flop. Raw after Mania became a thing after the NY crowd hijacked the show. WWE has tried to ride that wave ever since. My brother wanted to go, but I don't have the patience to sit through a three hour show filled with breaks and commercials. I went to bed at 930.
Once WWE embraced the after WM crowds, they stopped being crazy.

If you want something to be immediately uncool, have WWE get involved (see Fandangoing)

It amazing how far Bayley and Sasha have fallen off, even for WWE standards.

Went from having one of the most amazing and satisfying storylines in NXT, to getting no reactions from crowds no and getting washed by the juggernaut known as Alexa Bliss.

Sasha having less than 1 month championship reigns on the main roster doesn't help either.

Bayley never recovered from the last feud she had with Alexa, two years ago, where we had to sit through that god-awful "This is your life" segment, she lost convincingly to BliSS in her hometown, and got booed in Canada when she had a shoulder injury (she looked visibly upset with the crowd's reaction).

What do they do during commercial breaks? Do they continue wrestling?

4C6BBB3C-800F-4443-8E1A-96FA58D1F08C.gif
740DD34F-37D9-47D7-99B3-701331654984.png

Two of the Top 3 :pimp:

E16CA0D5-012C-43FA-93A1-74853850CD8F.gif
5A12AB32-0726-4D48-B434-0BD95121774B.gif

Back to watching Mania

KOFIMANIA TIME

New Days gear

So great seeing Kofi get all this love from the crowd

The Planets Champion :emoji_earth_africa::emoji_earth_americas::emoji_earth_asia:

Xavier and Big E at ringside is great

This has been a great match

Midnight Owl to the Recycler Rohan :pimp:

Big E and Xaiver takin Kofi the belt :frown::frown::frown:

Kofi with his sons :frown::frown::frown:

Great match

The planet lost but the culture won

Last edited:
I really hope The Bar splits up next week. Cesaro needs to flourish as a singles guy on Smackdown Live. Even if he just puts people over, we need some amazing singles matches again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom