January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

Oney Lorcan, aka the former Biff Busick, requested a WWE release at the end of last month, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

Lorcan, who teamed with Danny Burch in WWE NXT and 205 Live, has not yet been granted.

Lorcan was signed by WWE in September 2015 after strong runs in EVOLVE, Beyond Wrestling and CZW, among other companies.

Lorcan has reverted back to his former ring name, Biff Busick, on social media, but has not publicly commented on the matter.

Looks like somebody is getting 2 more months added to their contract. Would love to see that dude work somewhere in Japan

Oney Lorcan, aka the former Biff Busick, requested a WWE release at the end of last month, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

Lorcan, who teamed with Danny Burch in WWE NXT and 205 Live, has not yet been granted.

Lorcan was signed by WWE in September 2015 after strong runs in EVOLVE, Beyond Wrestling and CZW, among other companies.

Lorcan has reverted back to his former ring name, Biff Busick, on social media, but has not publicly commented on the matter.

Looks like somebody is getting 2 more months added to their contract. Would love to see that dude work somewhere in Japan

I was wondering why he totally dropped his Twitter gimmick out of the blue

Caught NXT:

- Angel Garza vs. Lio was very....GOODT!

- Rhea looked like she was taking the most peaceful nap ever instead of supposedly getting washed. :rofl:

- Matt Riddle vs. New Finn should be very sports entertaining. Glad you came around on the Bro Blue Mamba Blue Mamba

- Swerve's theme slaps. :pimp:

- My dude Keith Lee getting a nice win for once. :pimp:

- I really enjoyed Xia Li's attempt to kick all the racism out of the woman of 1,000 gimmicks

- Bad Io.
1573955598880.png

- Sweet Lord, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Black Girl got absolutely ****ed up in that ladder match. Dat dropkick to the face while holding the ladder, :sick:

Dat fall to the outside.
1573955505551.png

- Babygirl and Bad Pam.
1573955719708.png

I know that's what she used on the Indies, but Bad Pam's finisher is god awful. :lol: Joint looks so convoluted.

- Kay Lee Ray.
1573955774341.png

All in all a very sports entertaining episode.

We need one final all caps tweet from him

NXT’s tag division is weak af right now. What a shame. The DIY, American Alpha, Revival era was the peak of their tag division

Yeah right now it's UE, Breezango, Forgotten Sons, and that one jobber team (Ever Rise? I think lol) :lol: Street Profits getting called up kinda hurt them

Hope Lee & Dijakovic team up or DIY reunites for real, that would be dope :pimp:

Also hope Finn gets a stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom