January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Io-Shirai-Bound-For-WWE-Soon.jpg

Briefly checkin in to see if any new sign ups for NTWTSS have been sent..Including myself we're only at 12..Would like to have at least 4 more sign up..Was hoping to have surveys sent out on Monday/Tuesday of next week and names sent out the week after..So if you want in on Secret Santa you need to send me a PM with the heading NTWTSS 2019..Don't quote this post and say "in"..I won't accept it..If you've done this since the initial announcement then please send the PM instead of thinking the post quote would be good enough..Thanks guys..See ya soon..

D deleted you checked out RWTL yet? First two nights had some good main events.

Jun and Joe are main eventing the next couple of nights...it will be interesting to see how they hold up :lol:

D deleted you checked out RWTL yet? First two nights had some good main events.

Jun and Joe are main eventing the next couple of nights...it will be interesting to see how they hold up :lol:

I haven't watched anything yet but I have been keeping track

VJ v Kento and Yuma
VJ v Sekimoto and Bodyguard
The End v Sekimoto and Bodyguard

All on my list...and I'll check out any combination of those teams plus Joe/Jun and Lee/Nomura

Also need to check out that Destroyer memorial show

Last edited:
GOODMORNING my NTWT brothers!!!
giphy (17).gif

Hows everyones weekend??
What did Charlie do that she is JOTW?
How many people do y'all think would leave WWE if Vincent Kennedy McMahon just magically decided to grant releases to anyone who wanted one?
Luke
Revival
ACH
Lorcan

maybe
EC3

I haven't watched anything yet but I have been keeping track

VJ v Kento and Yuma
VJ v Sekimoto and Bodyguard
The End v Sekimoto and Bodyguard

All on my list...and I'll check out any combination of those teams plus Joe/Jun and Lee/Nomura

Also need to check out that Destroyer memorial show

Destroyer show airs on the 27th.

I am seeing people are wanting a Sanada vs Kento match now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom