January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
1575236838281.gif

Bryan had a great 2012

2010 was his debut year and he had to deal with NXT back when it was nothing but carnival games. Still did some good stuff with Summerslam come back against Nexus and his US title run.

The only year that was a bit of a waste was 2011 and he won MITB and the world heavyweight title that year.

Y’all know I don’t recognize the US title, but I don’t even remember him winning the title in 2011. Fair enough, I’ll give it to DBry.

Following up on wrestler of the decade, who would be yalls biggest disappointment of the decade. Somebody you had high hopes for but they never reached such heights?

I gotta go with Mr. Devitt, had high hopes for him because of his NJPW and NXT runs and he looked like he was going to be great until he got injured after SS. He's been treading water on the mid/upper mid card ever since. :smh:

Following up on wrestler of the decade, who would be yalls biggest disappointment of the decade. Somebody you had high hopes for but they never reached such heights?

Not sure if he's #1, but Sami Generico is pretty much useless at this point..Tongan Jeff has to be up there..Gable/Jordan are utter failures..RuRu is a turd sammich..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom