January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told y'all NXT was gonna overtake AEW and continue to do so.

AEW is better than RAW, probably Smackdown too, but it's not better than NXT.

Numbers don't lie.
The Best Promo on NT(me) doesn't lie.
All I do, is be right.

Reading the results, I originally thought the Kabuki Warriors were in a tag match with Charlotte and Nattie, but you mean to tell me it was a handicap match with Charlotte that’s went 16 minutes???? :rofl: :rofl:

And yikes at the amount of squash matches. Everybody can’t win obviously, but it really highlights the massive roster they have, and the amount of waste as well.

Reading the results, I originally thought the Kabuki Warriors were in a tag match with Charlotte and Nattie, but you mean to tell me it was a handicap match with Charlotte that’s went 16 minutes???? :rofl: :rofl:

Knowing them(WWE), it's a surprise the Kabuki Warriors actually won the handicap match.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

What is your spirit animal?
1575358391717.png

And yikes at the amount of squash matches. Everybody can’t win obviously, but it really highlights the massive roster they have, and the amount of waste as well.

I'm with you man. Charlotte vs the Tag Champs and they actually needed shenanigans to beat her. She's double spearing them and sht. Just sat there shaking my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom