January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
HappygoluckyCoordinatedKillerwhale-small.gif

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. already has this thing going on (full of tension might i add) that i'd like to see pay off. And it doesn't include you.
80CC6450-D3BE-4A12-A980-4D9BF9DEF0CC.gif

Last edited:
danger style danger style was too busy goofing off and chasing Charly tail to witness the turmoil brewing between the 2. I tried subtly intervening about a week ago, but that didn't work. They've been wanting to hit each other, but neither wanted to throw the 1st punch. I've liberated them both by outwardly addressing it. I noticed. I seent it.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. is the AB of this thread and has been for a long time. He wants to hurt people, he wants people to hurt him, and then he wants to hurt them worser. It's. His. Pleasure. robpzee612 robpzee612 is the only one in here take notice and act. He wants to pleasure 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Rob is the only one in here to have the balls to knock on Goat's door. The only one to have the balls to want the *puff puff* smoke. He wants the smoke more than my great grandfather who died of lung cancer! He wants the smoke more than my other great grandfather who got popped for piping other dudes chicks!

This is money my guy! This is thrilla in manila! WE WILL ALL BE ENTERTAINED! And no... That's not a prediction...
giphy (73).gif

That's a spoiler.

danger style danger style was too busy goofing off and chasing Charly tail to witness the turmoil brewing between the 2. I tried subtly intervening about a week ago, but that didn't work. They've been wanting to hit each other, but neither wanted to throw the 1st punch. I've liberated them both by outwardly addressing it. I noticed. I seent it.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. is the AB of this thread and has been for a long time. He wants to hurt people, he wants people to hurt him, and then he wants to hurt them worser. It's. His. Pleasure. robpzee612 robpzee612 is the only one in here take notice and act. He wants to pleasure 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Rob is the only one in here to have the balls to knock on Goat's door. The only one to have the balls to want the *puff puff* smoke. He wants the smoke more than my great grandfather who died of lung cancer! He wants the smoke more than my other great grandfather who got popped for piping other dudes chicks!

This is money my guy! This is thrilla in manila! WE WILL ALL BE ENTERTAINED! And no... That's not a prediction...
giphy (73).gif

That's a spoiler.
Think you might need to spend more time in developmental

giphy (73).gif

That's a spoiler.
Case Case this is you failing your job. Nobody checked this kid. He's not ready for the big leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom