January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their return basically ended the WWE careers of Enzo and Cass :lol:
giphy.gif

My goodness at that Daniels botch. He got no air on that spring at all. I know he’s almost 50, but when did he get a gut??

I was wondering where that gut came from too. Also Joey Janela should never main event an episode. They need to expand their roster somewhat. NXT has a solid amount of people to rotate each week.

Also Joey Janela should never main event an episode. They need to expand their roster somewhat. NXT has a solid amount of people to rotate each week.
Not every little body have to challenge the "stars" of AEW.. It's only beneficial/remembered if the underdog win the match (1-2-3 kid vs razor ramon)

My goodness at that Daniels botch. He got no air on that spring at all. I know he’s almost 50, but when did he get a gut??

HahahahahahahHahah

I'm starting to wonder if there's not something off with their ropes? I don't know if they're not being tightened enough, or if maybe it's just super inconsistent, but I've definitely noticed other botches that seem to be coming from loose ropes or just issues with them in general.

I'm starting to wonder if there's not something off with their ropes? I don't know if they're not being tightened enough, or if maybe it's just super inconsistent, but I've definitely noticed other botches that seem to be coming from loose ropes or just issues with them in general.
In this case I just dnt think he has that spring anymore, he has had back and knee problems.

I think the ropes are a bit loose. I like wwe ropes (real ropes taped). They never look loose, like other promotions.

Man’s just washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom