January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen was the first time i experienced death.

Ill always remember listening to the PPV in my folks room. Listening bc we didnt have the PPV but you could turn to the channel anyway and hear through the static. Sometimes even getting a glimpse of what was going on.

I was confused when he fell. The show came back from a montage and everything just stopped and every one got so serious.

And then finding out the next day at school that he died for real.

**** still has me a tad uneasy still.

Vader was MY GUY during the raw years right before it transitioned to atitude era. I think it was because he'd beat the **** out of sean michaels every monday. THOROUGHLY enjoyed his work.

I dont care for sting still but one thing i miss about wrestling are the crowd pops. That Sting pop is insaneeeeee. There would never be anyone sitting in arenas quietly. Camera flashing when ppl went to the top rope. This used to be for even the wack matches lolol. I really hate how it is now. Only legit 3 pops i can remember from recent history is Randy RKO counter from the Curb stomp, Ziggler cashing in and The hardys return.

Good showing by Xia Li

Those jobbers beaten up by Forgotten Sons :rofl:

Kassius Ohno should have Bronson Reed’s attire

SLAPNUTS!!!!!!
3C9FDAE3-793A-4C4A-8260-E4774571EF74.gif

Unlimited props for DEDICATION. Shayna and Rhea are MINE

In this case I just dnt think he has that spring anymore, he has had back and knee problems.

I think the ropes are a bit loose. I like wwe ropes (real ropes taped). They never look loose, like other promotions.
Man’s just washed

Normally I'd agree, if he hadn't hit that same move in his last umpteen AEW matches. And he totally could've just misjudged the spot last night. I just know I've noticed the rope thing before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom