January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Gene running through the ***** , need a DAWG POUND!
So much *****, be falling out the pocket.
:pimp:
005EEFB3-45A2-49BA-89DA-4D3DF7F820DD.png

I didn't watch all of last week's A&W, so I was confused when I saw that vignette for The Butcher and The Barber on this week's episode, I had to go on youstube and see what I missed. Their debut was so bad man :lol:

A&W can't just expect the general public to know who these random *** dudes are. Excaliber is talking about them like they should be household names, meanwhile JR is dumbfounded.

IT was basically the same thing they did with The Dark Order :sick:

Is IT wrong to think that the Dark Order and Butcher and Barber vignettes probably should have been done PRIOR to them actually debuting on tv?

They did IT with that Waldo guy that is with MJF. Made his debut more impactful, IMO.

This has been my biggest issue with them so far. It's not like it's Moxley or a known entity every time. These dudes pop up out of nowhere and mug to the crowd like we're supposed to recognize them. Dark Order was super confusing in person. There was absolutely nothing to hint at who they were. I think JR's reaction to Butcher & Blade was pretty much all of us. Totally agree on the vignettes.

Is IT wrong to think that the Dark Order and Butcher and Barber vignettes probably should have been done PRIOR to them actually debuting on tv?

They did IT with that Waldo guy that is with MJF. Made his debut more impactful, IMO.
I digging what they are doing with dark order now. I never really had a problem with them per say but just wanted more backstory. Especially since they were introduced prior to TV.

3xB now I gotta say was a waste. Being there live the crowd was dead silent. There was a "who are you?" chant even. Those vignettes wouldve came in handle before they were brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom