January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
danger style danger style youngogjosh youngogjosh

Legit question.

Thoughts on male to female trans fighters fight cis-women.

Not asking if you are emotionally invested in it

I know this question wasn’t for me, but I am completely against it. Most of them transitioned post puberty and then the estrogen hormones increases their bone density. I saw one trans girl completely disassemble a cis girl’s face. Definitely not a fair fight.

And I don’t blame Germaine for not fighting Cyborg. Cyborg was a roided up chick coming fresh into UFC. Now she may not be one, but at the time, it’s smart that she passed.

Yea, you have a horrible memory then because you even replied to me.

Put down the weeds

"Put down the weeds"

Is that what you tell people who you feel don't fit your "cultural criteria"?

You're views are dangerous, irresponsible and disgusting, man.

Probably going to miss the first hour or two of TLC. This has to be one of the more random cards in recent memory. Clearly just filler before the Royal Rumble buildup with no Seth/KO/AJ/DB/Brock/Brawn/etc on the card.

New Day/Reival Ladder Match and Allstar/Buddie SHOULD both be very good if given proper time.

Rest of the card looks pretty passable, although I'm intrigued by what they have the Non-Fiend Bray look/act/wrestle like.

They gotta stop with this whole next man’s wife thing. It’s like post punishment for having a relationship within the company.
I'd bet Miz has a lot of creative control when IT comes to this.

Would venture to say the Rusev/Lana/Lashley thing is entirely different though and in-line with what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom