January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be serious for a moment. I really enjoyed Smackdown. Tons of storylines. Not all are bad. I hate how this is leading to the Revival being made into jokes. Sasha is still awesome even though she just a sidekick.

It's always great to meet the fans you know. Though I am guilty of load management, since I am not on here every night. But you know, I'm busy owning other threads across the web.

It's a tough road life.

I am not impressed by your promos kid. But keep trying. Comeback in 2020 with that bullseye vision of being the best while working on your promos in the minors.

First of all, I ain't no kid. I been here longer than YOU. Check the date.

Second, KID...I don't try, I succeed, look at the stats, or look at the speak with your eyes, passes both test, 1st try, I win all the time.

And dont tell me your techniques of looking in the mirror and prolly your car mirror either. I don't need them. I have MY technique, it's called being better at it then everyone else. Got it? God. Great. Awesome.

First of all, I ain't no kid. I been here longer than YOU. Check the date.

Second, KID...I don't try, I succeed, look at the stats, or look at the speak with your eyes, passes both test, 1st try, I win all the time.

And dont tell me your techniques of looking in the mirror and prolly your car mirror either. I don't need them. I have MY technique, it's called being better at it then everyone else. Got it? God. Great. Awesome.
You been here longer than me makes this kinda sad. I had that Roman push while you have that Ty Dillweed career.

FU and pull up BA

Oh you so madd and it's funny. I flick yo blue collar, you wouldnt do NOTHIN. Now get out of here, you already cussin. You're sad, you're no promo, how dare you speak in a WRESTLING THREAD and get taken out within two post.

As I was saying, best promo on NTWT am I.

AEW, lol, it's their own fault, they fell into this war hype and look at them, looking up at the lights, while ironically WWE is doing the Chris Jericho one-foot pin on them.

Catching up on my NXT UKs, Eddie Dennis
1576902586892.png
and Jessamyn Duke have the same exact body.

And both are equally garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom