January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

387D0184-1606-4746-809D-0EBD7541640B.gif

NTWTSS-Is there anyone who HAS NOT received their gift/s in the mail yet?..I want to start figuring out if everyone will have their stuff by Christmas or not..Please reply to this so I know whether you're good to go or are still waiting..Thanks

Finished the latest NXT.

Bay Bay vs. Prince Balor was highly sports entertaining.

Bay Bay has had an incredible year, the last few months especially. Went from a glorified jobber in 2018 to carrying the NXT roster after Ciampa went out and showing out on the "bigger stage" on Raw, Smackdown, and Survivor Series.

Definitely the NXT Superstar of the Year and the argument could be made he was the overall WWE Superstar of Year with only #MyLegend and Kofi possibly being ranked above him IMO.

Bad Io.
1576964413070.png

Io cussing out that disrespectful [B Sox] basement dweeb [/B Sox] then immediately proceeding to bust it wide open filled me with............joy.
1576964545900.png

Surprising that KUSH lost to Cameron Grimes. Don't know how I feel about Grimes TBH. I like his finisher at least.

Rhea Reigns. :pimp:

The build to her dethroning The Baze was excellently executed.

Keith Lee. :emoji_hugging:

B Sox B Sox Big and Lil Lio Rush tagging together next week. :emoji_astonished:

Thought I was watching one of those gfycat things, but those was the actual length of the match :rofl: :rofl: “MMA fighter” Sonya tapping out to Carmella is too funny

Really about to pull the trigger on on this wwe 2k for 30 bucks I've been wanting to play a wrestling game so bad lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom