January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charly Caruso’s fake face was on First Take this morning. She’s like a worse looking version of Jalen Rose’s wifey.

I have to listen to this dude call Reds games and it's AWFUL. He has multiple botches every game, and just babbles nonsense for the rest. :rolleyes
Are you out in Cinci? I was in Columbus this past week and coming from NY the cost of living difference is astonishing. Really nice out there. I liked it a lot.

deniel dryan barely on the list bc no one else to put there :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Becky linch 1.5 year out of a decade reign surprisingly not here either 🤔

Late post. Thanks Santa whoever you were.
2AB61F91-2983-4795-AED0-62231F644AB0.jpeg

Charly Caruso’s fake face was on First Take this morning. She’s like a worse looking version of Jalen Rose’s wifey.

Are you out in Cinci? I was in Columbus this past week and coming from NY the cost of living difference is astonishing. Really nice out there. I liked it a lot.

Yessir! You aren't kidding about the cost of living. This area is pretty chill, but it's a B for sneakerheads haha. Columbus is really similar to this area, for sure.

Yessir! You aren't kidding about the cost of living. This area is pretty chill, but it's a B for sneakerheads haha. Columbus is really similar to this area, for sure.
In your opinion ic Cinci>Columbus?
I retired from the sneaker thing this year. Getting my priorities in order.
I’ve bever been to a College Football town but man everybody there was crazy about Ohio State. Grandmas and babies and all :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom