January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

In all seriousness if Sasha really wants to leave she could be the one to put the independent contractor agreement to the test in court . I wonder if the wwe would fight her in court or just avoid the bad pr and grant the release .

In all seriousness if Sasha really wants to leave she could be the one to put the independent contractor agreement to the test in court . I wonder if the wwe would fight her in court or just avoid the bad pr and grant the release .

wwe legal team would drag her out for months and she'd be broke unless someone is backing her

charlotte stays landing on her feet like a gymnast on that move. haven't seen one woman actually trying to catch her on that. not too many ladies on that roster would be able to take that

with all this sasha slander, i think she is a great talent and any promotion would be proud to have her

Last edited:
Think about it though. Sasha and Bayley teased feuding for I think it was 8 MONTHS. Then they drop it when the feud finally gains traction to have them go to counseling... yeah... counseling. Have them bicker like teenagers and have them make up just for this thrown together women’s tag division. They win the belts and defend them 1 time before Wrestlemania and lose them. That’s it. From mid 2017 to now is A LOT of time wasted for no reason for her career.

Don’t waste your time. These marks just like trash blondes who can’t wrestle and never take bumps but always find a way to get injured

#KnowYourWorth

I hate that Charlotte pretty much does this every match. This may actually have been a title match or something, which is cool, but I feel like she's done this literally every match :lol: the more you do stuff like that, the less it means.

I have to watch the match again, but the crazy thing is I don’t recall her going for the moonsault to the outside in the Mania match. The one place where she SHOULD be going for a move like this, she doesn’t do it :lol:

Well, she DID do this :lol:

Not only do I think the Spanish fly is a dumb move, but Charlotte does it sloppy too. Any top rope move she is bad at. Corkscrew and regular moonsaults she lands on her feet. She’s overrated af in the ring and I don’t get when people say she’s amazing.

How bad of bumps/botch was Lita doing back in the day? She used to go hammm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom