January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s rumored Alexa was supposed to beat Sasha and Bayley in a handicap match last Raw which pissed off Sasha and she got sent home which is why it was just Bayley

It’s rumored Alexa was supposed to beat Sasha and Bayley in a handicap match last Raw which pissed off Sasha and she got sent home which is why it was just Bayley

CCF22271-6B58-4B83-928D-8D55BEE93018.gif

Man I don’t even have anything mean to say about that. Vince really gives no damns :smh:

Think about it though. Sasha and Bayley teased feuding for I think it was 8 MONTHS. Then they drop it when the feud finally gains traction to have them go to counseling... yeah... counseling. Have them bicker like teenagers and have them make up just for this thrown together women’s tag division. They win the belts and defend them 1 time before Wrestlemania and lose them. That’s it. From mid 2017 to now is A LOT of time wasted for no reason for her career.

The whole teasing heel turn thing was soooooooo long and unnecessary, especially when they never actually pulled the trigger on it.

The idea of a chick that barely wrestles beating two actual wrestlers is :rofl: :rofl: I don't blame her at this point

Sasha was really yall's chosen one.
Yall really had high hopes...of which I don't even know what would be satisfactory. Apparently not this.

still better than bliss. Come on be realistic only reason she in the position she in is because Vince likes blondes
You don't think Bliss being significantly more over with the crowd has anything to do with her position?

The women that have elicited the biggest reactions from the crowd have been the most successful.

Sharlit, Becky, Ronda, Bliss, Page, AJ, and Sasha herself.

Y'all are acting like Sasha has never been pushed in any manner :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom