January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, man, just because you had to sit through IT. Doesn't mean I do. I enjoy the tiger mask vids you posted got through those without a problem, same with TDK. Charmander was great for her time but her matches are a chore to get through. Again, just my opinion.
You have no opinion if you don't even match the work.

Point, blank, Period

I was waiting that whole match for a Medusa titty to pop out..And she pulled her own pants and that vajeen almost came out..

Ole Nick wasn't calling no hair pulling or closed fists..And I've never seen that other woman in the match but she really wasn't that good of a wrestler..Turrible selling and seemed like she was sandbagging several times on Medusa's moves..

How can YOU call ANYONE emotional?

How man?
This is America right? freedom of speech right. Trump dat you? I guess you saying that because you think im "emotional". But ask yourself this am i emotional or do you read my posts in a emotional way?

This is America right? freedom of speech right. Trump dat you? I guess you saying that because you think im "emotional". But ask yourself this am i emotional or do you read my posts in a emotional way?
That would be like Hulk Hogan attempting to point out the racist ways of the current US President.

That would be like LeBronze telling refs to pay attention to how often James Harden travels.

That would be like Chris Benoit calling Charlie Manson a sick individual .

Sure, free speech exists but hypocrisy also is a word in the English language

That would be like Hulk Hogan attempting to point out the racist ways of the current US President.

That would be like LeBronze telling refs to pay attention to how often James Harden travels.

That would be like Chris Benoit calling Charlie Manson a sick individual .

Sure, free speech exists but hypocrisy also is a word in the English language
all that and im emotional lmao have a great night Sir

Man, no one trying to hear from this fool :lol:.

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

Dijak really deleted all presence of social media after going all nationalist with his gimmick :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom