January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to understand when people are having a good time man.

You don't have to take it as a personal attack.

We all get clowned for SOMETHING.

@SC kid STILL gets on me for eating aell done steak even though I have mentioned numerous times that ended in 2012
you gotta understand coming from a dude who was bullied all thru high school who tried to kill himself because of it dont like any form of "clowning" no matter how innocent you think it is ijs

you gotta understand coming from a dude who was bullied all thru high school who tried to kill himself because of it dont like any form of "clowning" no matter how innocent you think it is ijs
giphy.gif

i didnt mean to turn emo on yall but people need to understand people been thru alot and different things effect people different ways. No matter how stupid childish or dumb to you it might be a big deal to somebody else.

I appreciate the love tho im well over it tho. Thats why i dont put up with bullying or racism because those effected me the most in my life.

i didnt mean to turn emo on yall but people need to understand people been thru alot and different things effect people different ways. No matter how stupid childish or dumb to you it might be a big deal to somebody else.

I appreciate the love tho im well over it tho. Thats why i dont put up with bullying or racism because those effected me the most in my life.
KeyTuckIt.gif

Nah, you're exactly right. I remember flipping out on someone in the Jordan forum several years ago, when "kill yourself" was starting to be a thing. I've never personally been that low, but I've had to deal with it quite a bit in my lifetime. That's one of those "insults" I have ZERO tolerance for. In this day and age, you never know what the person on the other end of the keyboard has going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom