January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I only 1 who watched worlds collide??? Lol

The crowd was horrible. Idk what time this took place but they were dead.

All where solid matches my favorite was the tag. I really do miss SaNIty

Was I only 1 who watched worlds collide??? Lol

The crowd was horrible. Idk what time this took place but they were dead.

All where solid matches my favorite was the tag. I really do miss SaNIty

Yeah this crowd is flat. I wonder if each of the matches were over the 3-4 days they were there. I’m sure they filmed an NXT UK and NXT taping. I’m in the middle of Roddy/Breeze my guess this was on Sunday. When they were her in Phx I went to this then immediately to the Rumble and that was a bad idea :lol: I can’t imagine what people did who went to Axxess then Mania that’s a long *** day

table for 3 with shea, cole, oregano was solid
gargano growing up and praying to be 6ft 220 lbs so he could be in the wwe one day :lol:
adam cole (austin jenkins) getting an invite/tryout from wwe but the talent manager sent it to him by mistake as it was intended for another austin (xavier woods)

Last edited:
So some of y'all really watched some garbage WWE over the Throne of Games?..Y'all got more issue than I thought..

I watched neither. Not really into GoT like that and only really wanted to see Harper/Dijakkk and Breeze/Roddy from WC.

Going back and watching the past shake ups and man Maryse was looking fine as hell in Nikki’s gear

tenor.gif

Going back and watching the past shake ups and man Maryse was looking fine as hell in Nikki’s gear

She was a better Nikki and Brie than Nikki and Brie ever were

I watched neither. Not really into GoT like that and only really wanted to see Harper/Dijakkk and Breeze/Roddy from WC.

Took me like 5 years after the fact to see all The Wire seasons, so I’m sure I’ll get to GoT in 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom