January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all remember when Bayley had “next John Cena potential”?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I do

giphy.gif

I Shouldn’t have posted that in here, simple. This wrestling crowd wouldn’t understand.

Let’s just leave it at that

You’re right. You shouldn’t have posted that in here, or anywhere for that matter. Just because we watch wrestling doesn’t mean we don’t understand ignorance

This is the 3rd time you’re replying to me directly. What else you gotta say? Go on get it off your chest because I know I’m gonna get 3 more notifications from you soon.

Bayley just another case of NXT booking vs main roster booking. NXT hid her flaws, and presented her in a way to look legit. She was a lifelong WWE fan that appealed to kids on NXT, and could kick ***. On the main roster, she was presented as an awkward adult child, a loser, a virgin, and scared to fight, on top of putting a mic in her hand and telling her to cut 10+ minute promos, exposing her being horrendous at talking. She’s curtains.

Bayley just another case of NXT booking vs main roster booking. NXT hid her flaws, and presented her in a way to look legit. She was a lifelong WWE fan that appealed to kids on NXT, and could kick ***. On the main roster, she was presented as an awkward adult child, a loser, a virgin, and scared to fight, on top of putting a mic in her hand and telling her to cut 10+ minute promos, exposing her being horrendous at talking. She’s curtains.

Yet ppl still get excited when they call ppl up

#TheCompanyYallLove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom