January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy (30).gif

Man, my Pacers have played like complete garbage the last 2 games. Knew they probably wouldn't make it out of the first round, but damn, they're just pissing these games away. :lol:

Much MUCH respect to the Pacers, man. Playing their hearts out without Dipo. Still kinda iffy with the Cs, but it is what it is.

Rooting for the Bruins to go all out and hopefully bring home the cup :pimp:

Much MUCH respect to the Pacers, man. Playing their hearts out without Dipo. Still kinda iffy with the Cs, but it is what it is.

Rooting for the Bruins to go all out and hopefully bring home the cup :pimp:

For sure. Wes Matthews worked out better than I ever thought, but Tyreke has been a bust. Should've kept Lance. Hopefully Vic comes back strong next year. That was an ugly injury.

What the hell is going on in here?

A whole heap... I’ve been off grid for a couple days. Ton of work and I seen’t everything on my return.

Raw and SD burning to the ground.
WWE independent contractors want to be independent.
Fellas arguing over girls they pretend to claim.
Lana throwing her snatch around like I knew she did... just seemed like it.
NXT once again showing it’s dominance by not shorting people’s names, breaking up really good stables, having a plan, and having sustained storylines longer than 6 seconds.

A whole mess of things.

Bayley just another case of NXT booking vs main roster booking. NXT hid her flaws, and presented her in a way to look legit. She was a lifelong WWE fan that appealed to kids on NXT, and could kick ***. On the main roster, she was presented as an awkward adult child, a loser, a virgin, and scared to fight, on top of putting a mic in her hand and telling her to cut 10+ minute promos, exposing her being horrendous at talking. She’s curtains.

You also forgot that her and Sasha had a weird lesbian angle.

Main roster stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom