January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also forgot that her and Sasha had a weird lesbian angle.

Main roster stuff.

Oh yea forgot about that. Her and Sasha’s general stint on the main roster overall has been underwhelming, but that stretch of teasing whether they’d turn on each other only to run a less entertaining Kane/Bryan storyline. Also not mentioned, sure, Sasha won the title 4 times, but all were insignificant reigns and were mostly used to set up Charlotte or Alexa runs. Her reigns were equivalent to Sheamus’ last WWE title win. She has her obvious flaws and stuff she should work on herself, but I don’t blame her at all for feeling slighted.

You also forgot that her and Sasha had a weird lesbian angle.

Main roster stuff.
That wasn’t a lesbian angle :lol: I don’t know why so many people thought that.

All Sasha said was I love you (obviously as a best friend). Nowhere was it teased they were into each other nor was it ever brought up again afterwards

All Sasha said was I love you (obviously as a best friend). Nowhere was it teased they were into each other nor was it ever brought up again afterwards
Come on man.....please stop being naive. You know it was written to producea level of sexual ambiguity between the two

This was well done though

Bro...you’re the homie... but come on pal.

I was barely watching at that time and saw an episode where Sasha had her pinned up against a wall or something talking in a very **** me voice “ I will always love you...”

Botched Lesbian Angle.

:rofl: Aye.....

75% of this I have never seen.

Her and Bayley fought THIS much and ended up partners?? :lol:

That just makes no sense from a human relationship standpoint.

tumblr_p31cy74Z4m1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Bro...you’re the homie... but come on pal.

I was barely watching at that time and saw an episode where Sasha had her pinned up against a wall or something talking in a very **** me voice “ I will always love you...”

Botched Lesbian Angle.
Wait really? I don’t remember that. Could you find a video of it?

Not exactly how I remember it, still the same content.

Ehhh, I think the “I always have and I always will.” makes it more of a friends thing. If she just said I love you then walked away I’d interpret it as a lesbian angle.

Ehhh, I think the “I always have and I always will.” makes it more of a friends thing. If she just said I love you then walked away I’d interpret it as a lesbian angle.
So you can't see how the writers attempted to make it a sexually ambiguous delivery from Sasha?

Last edited:
Not exactly how I remember it, still the same content.

Can’t lie... this was hot and it was a promising angle WWE could have built on. They led on with the premise but I think Vince just wasn’t comfortable. The tag titles became like consolation prices for their efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom