January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same mutation genetic like Andre.

39EA3235-2F67-47D7-B824-C06011B4F353.gif

I dont care what nobody say Milfy James da goat. Cute little nose phat booty and pretty smile my gawd :pimp:
If you say you don't care, you care.

Just like pro athletes that claim , "I don't read articles about me." Lies.

But Mickie was nice man.

No, she doesn't .

She is a shell of her former self.

Nowhere near all the curves she had, but that is fine, she is older

This, Mickie's still nice, but peak Mickie was incredible. Currently though, Torrie >> Mickie >>>>> Trish

Also, wish the WWE would stop putting women's makeup on with shotguns. They have them looking like clowns.

I dont care what nobody say Milfy James da goat. Cute little nose phat booty and pretty smile my gawd :pimp:

She did an autograph signing at a Harley store back in the day during her OG run. My buddy collects Playboys and other nudie mags, so he decided he was gonna take one of hers to see if she'd sign it. Made sure he got in the middle of the line to not cause a scene and plopped it down in front of her. Told me she hit him with the...

DelectableHandmadeArchaeocete-small.gif

Signed it Alexis Laree just to keep it moving, and basically told him to get out. :rofl:

She did an autograph signing at a Harley store back in the day during her OG run. My buddy collects Playboys and other nudie mags, so he decided he was gonna take one of hers to see if she'd sign it. Made sure he got in the middle of the line to not cause a scene and plopped it down in front of her. Told me she hit him with the...

DelectableHandmadeArchaeocete-small.gif

Signed it Alexis Laree just to keep it moving, and basically told him to get out. :rofl:
lmao yo buddy a Jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom