January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTWT -Sexy Saturday Afternoon Kliq Edition 8)
77db380ba80d1a67cb1a5b3ff4456282.jpg

kevin-nash.jpg

Razor_Ramon_bio.jpg

p627%202000.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, as long as Vince controls the story of pro Wrrstling , he CAN be ignored/deleted.

But an "unbiased opinion" would definitely include Benoit in the storyline of the sport

Explain why the book of wrestling would be unfinished if it didn't include a Benoit passage

Explain why the book of wrestling would be unfinished if it didn't include a Benoit passage
Don't misquote me, I didn't say he would have his own PASSAGE. I said he has to be mentioned when telling the story of pro wrestling.

1. The style of today was helped to be shaped by the star Jr's of the 90s era. Liger/Malenko/Benoit/Guerrero. (Influence)

2. Multiple time winner of the Best of the Super Jr, which has to be talked about when discussing the most prestigious tournaments in wrestling history. (Accomplishment)

3. The WCW Cruiserweight title is definitely a speaking piece in wrestling's history. Guess who was in the Finals of that INITIAL tournament? Chris Benoit

4. The History of the Four Horsemen has to be touched on. Benoit is a former member.

5. The Radicals bolting from WCW for WWF helped contribute to the most valuable era in Smackdown history. It also essentially helped start putting some of the final nails in the coffin of WCW.

He matters.
He has to be mentioned

The way I look at it, had Benwah already been retired & in the WWE HOF (pre-tragedy) - I would keep him in.

But putting him in now is difficult...and I'm not even sure about all the circumstances of the tragedy.

Don't misquote me, I didn't say he would have his own PASSAGE. I said he has to be mentioned when telling the story of pro wrestling.

1. The style of today was helped to be shaped by the star Jr's of the 90s era. Liger/Malenko/Benoit/Guerrero. (Influence)

2. Multiple time winner of the Best of the Super Jr, which has to be talked about when discussing the most prestigious tournaments in wrestling history. (Accomplishment)

3. The WCW Cruiserweight title is definitely a speaking piece in wrestling's history. Guess who was in the Finals of that INITIAL tournament? Chris Benoit

4. The History of the Four Horsemen has to be touched on. Benoit is a former member.

5. The Radicals bolting from WCW for WWF helped contribute to the most valuable era in Smackdown history. It also essentially helped start putting some of the final nails in the coffin of WCW.

He matters.
He has to be mentioned

The fact that you are are using accolades that he shares with other wrestlers instead of things that he is personally and solely responsible for just shows that he isn't really as important as you're portraying him to be

90's Jrs
BOSJ
WCW CW
Four Horsemen
Death of WCW

You're taking major events that he was peripherally associated with and acting like he was an integral piece

I don't buy it

The fact that you are are using accolades that he shares with other wrestlers instead of things that he is personally and solely responsible for just shows that he isn't really as important as you're portraying him to be

90's Jrs
BOSJ
WCW CW
Four Horsemen
Death of WCW

You're taking major events that he was peripherally associated with and acting like he was an integral piece

I don't buy it

Cool

90's Jrs
BOSJ
WCW CW
Four Horsemen
Death of WCW

I don't buy it

But his resume and Jericho's resume are pretty much on par with each other right up until Benoit died..So are you saying that everything Y2J did (which up until that point was less than Benoit) is equally unimportant?..

And ya'll can't forget how important Benoit (and also Eddie, Jericho, Saturn, Rey) was to the legitimacy of ECW and what that meant for that organizaition..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom