January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana is a brutal face. She is a 100% natural heel whether comedic or **** talking, but this self-depreciating face Dana is no good

This is Dana

FFAA660E-27EC-41FC-BCC6-24012909C4F8.gif

Dana looks better without the PED's , even if isn't as tough.

BTW : who told Bliss to wrestle in those cheap Converse

One of the best feuds in recent memory, don't at me.

This put Zestrick on the map for real
It put both of them on the map. Told you what their characters were about, good promos, a great match at PPV, and both men came out of it looking better and more over. A Mid card feud done to perfection that’ll never ever happen on the main roster because wwe doesn’t care about the midcard

It put both of them on the map. Told you what their characters were about, good promos, a great match at PPV, and both men came out of it looking better and more over. A Mid card feud done to perfection that’ll never ever happen on the main roster because wwe doesn’t care about the midcard

Think Aleister will be okay as long as he stays on SD.

Patrick I'm still kinda nervous about

Excited about Buddy on SD tho.

Buddy vs Finn
Buddy vs. Gable
Buddy vs. Andrade
Buddy vs. Ali (again)
Buddy vs. Kofi
Buddy vs. Bryan(if he ever comes back)
Buddy vs. Black
Buddy vs. Roman
Buddy vs. KO

would all be good to great

Think Aleister will be okay as long as he stays on SD.

Patrick I'm still kinda nervous about
I fear for what Vince will do to Dream. Subtlety is not wwe’s strong suit at all and his gimmick in NXT relies on it. The special entrances will be gone and he’ll be reduced to Hulk Hogan impersonator or they’ll turn him into Goldust 2.0. No NXT callup is safe.

I fear for what Vince will do to Dream. Subtlety is not wwe’s strong suit at all and his gimmick in NXT relies on it. The special entrances will be gone and he’ll be reduced to Hulk Hogan impersonator or they’ll turn him into Goldust 2.0. No NXT callup is safe.

He'll turn Patrick into XO Lishus guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom