January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
1ECC67DF-53B3-4F79-9819-AD9036F26FC3.gif

43D8632E-9BCD-4594-BE6F-3109D8A708FA.gif

5B75DDAC-92E1-45DC-989F-6B5ABAD9C7F4.gif

E28D4E92-941F-4433-84DF-4F36B4DBFAF3.png

Marilyn Manson theme would be glorious

The last time I remember Dana being somewhat decent was when she was teamed up w/ Emma.

She was GREAT with Emma. Then Emma got hurt and they had to find something to do with her. Her run with Charlotte was basically the same character, and she was pretty good there too. After they killed that storyline, she's just been floating aimlessly.

I forgot about Emma and Brooke. That was a solid pairing in the NXT.

But other than that, Dana has never showed us much as an individual performer.

Hasn’t shown an ounce of improvement in the ring, which makes all these promos about her being overlooked sound very funny. Even Lana showed more ring improvement, but despite her drive in wanting to get better, she didn’t show enough to warrant having consistent matches, so they got her out the ring. They need to do the same with Dana. She needs to put that business back on and get paired up with someone else.

Dana at least had a pinch of personality when she and Emma were the mean girls. Never was a good wrestler tho

Another victim of Vince deciding he needs something right this very second, development be damned. She came straight from the fitness comp/bodybuilding world and had barely been in NXT a year when she got called up, if I recall correctly. And she was hurt a good chunk of that time from taking a botched hip attack from Asuka. She really wasn't given the time to improve in-ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom