January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: They panicking about low ratings already? Hasn’t rating around this time always been low? Putting Roman on both shows is not going to increase ratings.

I’ve wanted AJ vs Styles for a while and there seems to be no actual story between these two and I could care less for both MITB. And also Becky is starting to run its course with me.

:lol: They panicking about low ratings already? Hasn’t rating around this time always been low? Putting Roman on both shows is not going to increase ratings.

I’ve wanted AJ vs Styles for a while and there seems to be no actual story between these two and I could care less for both MITB. And also Becky is starting to run its course with me.

Word me too

AJ Lee vs Styles would be a good match.

guccimanewelldamn.jpg |l

I find it funny that clothed pictures of stars are deleted here but some of the other wild stuff are left alone. Will test this again shortly

You DO understand this question implies I am in the actual match, right? :lol:

I got warned the last time I used it but #Low _____

Dangerous, that's how I figured out he was lurking to begin with. Sniped me with a warning for a goofy pic I posted from Clerks 2, that he claimed violated the rules.

DC, sweet merciful crap, did you really get a warning for the Low IQ stuff?

He's a clown who loves picking and choosing where to enforce his arbitrary rules. Then he just bans you to ensure he gets the last word. Unfortunately we've been on his radar for far too long.

Yes, I haven't used #LowIQ in a few weeks.

He gave me a warning for it.

I won't ASSUME who snitched , but I was reported

I mean we kinda knew from the Blue Mamba Blue Mamba thread and the stuff with JBII JBII that he doesn't like NTWT. That's why I never really understood why yall tag him sometimes.

Highly doubt anyone has been reporting (and if it was, it was probably a mod or one of the lurkers that like to bring up our thread every chance they get outside of it), he probably checks on this thread alot.

389264_v1.gif

I mean we kinda knew from the Blue Mamba Blue Mamba thread and the stuff with JBII JBII that he doesn't like NTWT. That's why I never really understood why yall tag him sometimes.

Highly doubt anyone has been reporting (and if it was, it was probably a mod or one of the lurkers that like to bring up our thread every chance they get outside of it), he probably checks on this thread alot.
BlaringPeskyChupacabra-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom