January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
You marks crying about being slapped on the hand by meth?
giphy.gif

The E brags about having one of the biggest engagements in their various social media platforms, too

81D4025C-39D8-43A0-8703-DDCDCD257454.gif
And they LOVE to brag about it even without the context of their social media trends.
They’ll say “Raw is trending #1 worldwide on Twitter right now!” but most of the tweets could be something like “#Raw is so boring.”

And sometimes when they post those articles from news outlets about their PPV’s, they only care about the headlines. I remember someone zoomed in on one of them and it was saying how terrible the event was :lol:

They just want you talking about the show. The worst thing for them would be to decline in social media engagement

On another note

I wish they would send down main roster talents down to NXT for a feud or two ala Tyson Kidd, Cesaro, Titus etc. Keep in mind not PERMANENTLY or a "demotion", but just for a short run to put more eyes on the brand.

Something like Bryan/Kushida would be a cool little one off TakeOver match.

Or Randy Orton just being in total disdain at having to be there feeling like he's above it all, only for VD, Gargano or somebody to step up etc.

On another note

I wish they would send down main roster talents down to NXT for a feud or two ala Tyson Kidd, Cesaro, Titus etc. Keep in mind not PERMANENTLY, but just for a short run.

Something like Bryan/Kushida would be a cool little one off TakeOver match.

Or Randy Orton just being in total disdain at having to be there feeling like he's above it all, only for VD, Gargano or somebody to step up etc.
AJ needs a TakeOver match because he got to skip NXT. I feel like he’d be allowed to go all out.

AJ needs a TakeOver match because he got to skip NXT. I feel like he’d be allowed to go all out.

We still believing it’s some mystery producer holding AJ back? Maybe it’s because he’s 42 and has lost several steps

You can also attribute it to the house show tours grinding him down. Maybe he will be better now that he is a part timer :emoji_smirk:

@6 Rings G.O.A.T. cue the family man jpg

AJ/Gargano
AJ/Cole
AJ/Dream
AJ/Strong
AJ/KUSHIDA
AJ/Riddle
AJ/Strickland
AJ/WALTER
AJ/Dunne
AJ/Bate
AJ/Devlin

Give any of those matches 20-30 minutes man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom