January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Case
guardbird-18.gif

and this your goat smh do better old man

To be fair... Joker Sting was hella entertaining.

• Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that backstage at Raw this week was “extremely disorganized” and things were getting changed a lot as the show was going.
  • He also seemed to indicate Drew McIntyre will take Elias’ spot in the program Roman Reigns is running with Shane McMahon.
  • AEW is still interested in signing Dean Ambrose, says the Observer, but it’s not likely he’ll appear at Double or Nothing.
  • Per PW Insider, Rey Mysterio was spotted in Birmingham, Alabama, and that’s likely to get his shoulder looked at. Word is he separated it in his match against Samoa Joe at Money in the Bank.
  • They also say WWE will continue trying things to give the third hour of Raw a distinct look and feel going forward. This is an attempt to keep viewers from tuning out after the first two hours.

This is excessive.

Don't @ me for talks of belts

Don't know who these ppl are. No interest.

I cant think of any off top but kost if the classic matches involving Stone Cold, the Rock, Undertaker, Kaine, Big Show, Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love, DX, etc. Hell in the cells, cage matches, tables ladders & chairs, no holds barred, first blood, submission match

Don't tell me younwere one of those Chyna dudes?

Kaine was a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom