January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
You spelled Super Showdown wrong..

Card is looking pretty average at best..

Cody and Gedo both closing a show with Jericho in 2019

tenor.gif

I just don't understand the booking for this Root Beer Federation show..

-They got Jericho/Omega doing a return match from a promotion you're not involved with..And Jericho isn't looking to be in great shape which means Kenny is gonna run circles around him again and Chris is gonna be gassed after 7 minutes..
-They got the Bucks going up against a team that most fans aren't familiar with..Fighting over titles that not only aren't for AEW, but for a promotion from a different country that most fans aren't familiar with..
-They got a geriatric Kazarian/Daniels going up against no names in a tag match that, literally, nobody on the face of the Earth cares about..
-Got Cody vs Dustin happening several years too late and with almost no build up..
-They got Cole's old lady going up against some chick that isn't even important enough to have a Wiki page and a dude dressed as a woman..
-Plus a battle royal (which will probably be the funnest match of the night) and a 6 woman tag match involving 6 women most people have no clue who they are..
-Oh, and they don't have any of their own titles on their "history making" ppv..

If this was a WWE show the IWC would be trashing this show relentlessly..

Here's a mix of stuff that's on my iphone. A little bit of everything. Older country, Case Case is probably the guy to talk to.
IMG_1097.jpg
IMG_1098.jpg
IMG_1099.jpg
IMG_1100.jpg
IMG_1101.jpg
IMG_1102.jpg
IMG_1103.jpg

Some songs have do remixes w/ rappers like Cruise -FGL w/ Nelly and Dirt Road Anthem -Jason Aldean w/ Ludacris

Country Rap

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican write these all down!

I got you Moons!

I will save them and eventually get to them when I finish the G1

-They got Jericho/Omega doing a return match from a promotion you're not involved with..
-They got the Bucks going up against a team that most fans aren't familiar with..Fighting over titles that not only aren't for AEW, but for a promotion from a different country that most fans aren't familiar with..
-They got a geriatric Kazarian/Daniels going up against no names in a tag match that, literally, nobody on the face of the Earth cares about..
-Got Cody vs Dustin happening several years too late and with almost no build up..
-They got Cole's old lady going up against some chick that isn't even important enough to have a Wiki page and a dude dressed as a woman..
-Plus a battle royal (which will probably be the funnest match of the night) and a 6 woman tag match involving 6 women most people have no clue who they are..
-Oh, and they don't have any of their own titles on their "history making" ppv..

They don't give a **** :lol:

-They got Jericho/Omega doing a return match from a promotion you're not involved with..And Jericho isn't looking to be in great shape which means Kenny is gonna run circles around him again and Chris is gonna be gassed after 7 minutes..

Don't expect actual discussion on anything you said.

1. But I also questioned the amount of "putting over" of other promotions on this inaugural PPV.

2. Are they billing Alpha vs. Omega as a return match?

3. Lastly, What is up with their own title picture. I guess this makes it weird because your first event is a PPV when I feel the first few events should be TV/Build Up

Here's a mix of stuff that's on my iphone. A little bit of everything. Older country, Case Case is probably the guy to talk to.
IMG_1097.jpg
IMG_1098.jpg
IMG_1099.jpg
IMG_1100.jpg
IMG_1101.jpg
IMG_1102.jpg
IMG_1103.jpg

Some songs have do remixes w/ rappers like Cruise -FGL w/ Nelly and Dirt Road Anthem -Jason Aldean w/ Ludacris

Country Rap

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican write these all down!

I dont know if this is country or not but ITS a good song IMO
I started listening to Ryan Bingham

Company is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom