January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS

STOP

Storms coming. Someone will take that ultimate L like

giphy.gif

So USA Network were the ones that came up with the 24/7 Championship

“In recent weeks, the ratings for Raw’s third hour got bad enough that WWE recognized they had to do something. The big move was basically to allow the top stars from Smackdown to appear on Raw, and to make sure Smackdown doesn’t become a secondary show while it’s getting ready to move to FOX, to do the same. USA Network of late was sending in all kinds of ideas to WWE to bring up the third hour ratings. One person with knowledge of the story said the ideas were all terrible, but the 24/7 idea was the best one and McMahon knew he had to take one of them. While the idea is 24/7, Foley in announcing it said that it would be there for the third hour of Raw, which made no sense if it can be defended at any time. But that’s the reason he said it. I guess it’ll be mostly part of the third hour even though the idea is can be defended at any time.”

“In recent weeks, the ratings for Raw’s third hour got bad enough that WWE recognized they had to do something. The big move was basically to allow the top stars from Smackdown to appear on Raw, and to make sure Smackdown doesn’t become a secondary show while it’s getting ready to move to FOX, to do the same. USA Network of late was sending in all kinds of ideas to WWE to bring up the third hour ratings. One person with knowledge of the story said the ideas were all terrible, but the 24/7 idea was the best one and McMahon knew he had to take one of them. While the idea is 24/7, Foley in announcing it said that it would be there for the third hour of Raw, which made no sense if it can be defended at any time. But that’s the reason he said it. I guess it’ll be mostly part of the third hour even though the idea is can be defended at any time.”
Posted already. Lets remove this post to clear this thread up :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Posted already. Lets remove this post to clear this thread up :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Listening to this Owen show that Julio posted and it's f'in so sad..It always sucks having my bday be the day before the Owen tragedy..Cause I remember my ex-wife (who was my fiance at the time) got me the PPV as part of my 21st birthday gift..I think of Owen every single year on my b-day..

This weeks episode of Grilling JR covers that PPV it’s very sad to listen to.

Jericho and Meltzer also have a podcast about Owen coming out

Lapsed Fan did an incredible one about Owen's death a few years ago too

:smh: Just said at the potential that was never allowed to be shown.

:smh: Hearing about him trying to get out of the stunt but Vince essentially forcing him to do so.

:smh: @ Max Mini almost was part of the stunt as well

Vince's day will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom