January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

giphy.gif

Cody Rhodes sits down with Chris Van Vliet in Miami, FL three days before Double or Nothing. Cody talks about a number of different topics including AEW being a 2-hour live show on TNT, unveiling AEW's World Championship at Double or Nothing, if they will have pyro, how wins and losses will be worked into their story lines, his thoughts on the 24/7 title, Dustin Rhodes' match at Double or Nothing possibly being his last and he even mentions Sasha Banks, CM Punk and Randy Orton

Really hope this works out and doesn’t go the way of World Wrestling All Stars and Wrestling Society X. Cody sounds very ambitious with a lot of his talk and it could easily go sour without patience.

Last edited:
Listening to this Owen show that Julio posted and it's f'in so sad..It always sucks having my bday be the day before the Owen tragedy..Cause I remember my ex-wife (who was my fiance at the time) got me the PPV as part of my 21st birthday gift..I think of Owen every single year on my b-day..

Listening to this Owen show that Julio posted and it's f'in so sad..It always sucks having my bday be the day before the Owen tragedy..Cause I remember my ex-wife (who was my fiance at the time) got me the PPV as part of my 21st birthday gift..I think of Owen every single year on my b-day..

At what age were you disabled?

Case Case

What page was this posted? Or name of show? I need to catch JR's from today as well -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom