January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

green rhino123 green rhino123 did he find his blue t shirt?

I don't remember but Waller won the Heavyweight category
for the professional Mr. Olympia the following year....edging out Mike Katz. So the strategy may have helped.

toneagain toneagain

6641605203_9365ed804a_z.jpg

1392625840846.gif

Last edited:
Caught up on this weeks WWE shows,

Raw watched on HULU 90 mins condensed version only watched 45 mins and that was enough. Seth is the man, but this match doesnt seem like the IC is the prize that it is.

SD-Solid show as usual, really enjoyed Woods, Cesaro, And Jey. Digging Rusev getting that Face push!!! DB went heel beacuse people arent green?

NXT-Riddle vs Punishment was a good showcase for Martinez even without the W. Shane Bazler keeps impressing me, that roll trip was dope. Dream getting called up?

There hasn’t been a WWE storyline this deep and good in I don’t know how long. WWE stroytelling is just so terrible.

Good video summary of the club/njpw.

Anyone in NJPW should NOT sign with the WWE unless they are getting top dollar to wrestle in NXT. Build the brand, start coming west, shows are selling out and build your njpw app and network out fully.

WWE main card has no idea what to do with their talent and their roster is way too deep for them. They don’t know how to use them, to tell individual stories that help the overall brand and can’t get the McMahons and a commissioner/manager of Raw/SD out of the camera. Terrible.

NXT >

Channeled my inner @Jemele, and finally watched the This is the XFL 30 for 30.

Damn, the first game did numbers rating wise, watching the clips made me remember how awful the gameplay was. :lol:

He Hate Me. :pimp:

Vince getting worked into a shoot in the Bob Costas interview. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My Mans was tight.

While it failed the XFL introduced some innovative things to professional football like the Sky Cam and micing the players.

Costas was the epitome of a true heel. Self righteous, smug prick. Vince should've slapped the dog**** outta him.

He's like The New Daniel Bryan sans the beard and overall likeability.

Gonna peep this Andre doc now.

So the history of the Bullet Club is a great storyline?

Non-Japanese wrestlers in a stable choose to leave New Japanese every couple years and they bring in new non-Japanese members and rinse/repeat.

Eye like stables, so IT is cool with me, but let's not act like IT is some ground breaking material.

Channeled my inner @Jemele, and finally watched the This is the XFL 30 for 30.

Damn, the first game did numbers rating wise, watching the clips made me remember how awful the gameplay was. :lol:

He Hate Me. :pimp:

Vince getting worked into a shoot in the Bob Costas interview. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My Mans was tight.

While it failed the XFL introduced some innovative things to professional football like the Sky Cam and micing the players.

Costas was the epitome of a true heel. Self righteous, smug prick. Vince should've slapped the dog**** outta him.

He's like The New Daniel Bryan sans the beard and overall likeability.

Gonna peep this Andre doc now.

Costas reminds me of Network Broadcast Eric Bischoff

So the history of the Bullet Club is a great storyline?

Non-Japanese wrestlers in a stable choose to leave New Japanese every couple years and they bring in new non-Japanese members.

Eye like stables, so IT is cool with me, but let's not act like IT is some ground breaking material.

Still waiting on the G.o.D and their 75 year old dad beating up the rest of the BC with no pay off.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Mark Jackson's card from the 90-91 edition of NBA Hoops has surged in price since it was revealed that the Menendez brothers can be seen sitting court side behind him

I figured I would share since you are a big time collector
I posted this in the NBA thread a few hours ago :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom